Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without PEA they are not much of a team. It has to be said he is a world class striker.

Forget Ceballos, Pepe etc, it’s PEA that is the difference between them maybe getting top 4 and getting mid table.

Anytime I get frustrated with our lineup all I have to do is step back and watch the scum with a lineup consisting of David Luiz, Guendouzi, Sokratis, Xhaka and Ozil.

I agree but scoring just before half time was a big boost for them, if we could have held that lead they would have totally folded second half.
To be fair... they DIDN'T concede just before half time today, and STILL folded...
Before today, I was of the opinion that them scoring before HT against us was key... but Watford didn't, and STILL came back to draw.

Basically, Watford did to the Arse what the Arse did to us....
and essentially, (coupled with our win yesterday) any points advantage they gained 2 weeks ago over us was wiped out this weekend...
Basically, it's as if we won there now!!

So as you were...

We are 5 games in (yeah I know it’s early days🙄) but looking at the table right now i reckon there is a damn good chance that’s the way it finishes come May...

1-Liverpool (Never pick up injuries)
2-City (Are picking up injuries)
3-Spurs (On our day as good as anyone, still lacking 2/3 quality players)
4-Utd (Hit & Miss week in week out)
5-Leicester (Well drilled)
6-Chelsea (Look good, but will drop points against the other top 6, and occasional mid table teams)
7-Woolwich (One of the best attack’s and one of the worst defence’s)

I smell a bet in the air💰💰💰

We are 5 games in (yeah I know it’s early days🙄) but looking at the table right now i reckon there is a damn good chance that’s the way it finishes come May...

1-Liverpool (Never pick up injuries)
2-City (Are picking up injuries)
3-Spurs (On our day as good as anyone, still lacking 2/3 quality players)
4-Utd (Hit & Miss week in week out)
5-Leicester (Well drilled)
6-Chelsea (Look good, but will drop points against the other top 6, and occasional mid table teams)
7-Woolwich (One of the best attack’s and one of the worst defence’s)

I smell a bet in the air💰💰💰
Chelsea will be top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom