Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haha, you’re staying down, Villa.

Congratulations to Fulham. My step dad is a huge Fulham fan, so I have a soft spot for them.

As for the CL final, I really don’t think I can watch it. The thought of Liverpool winning makes me feel ill. I’ll keep an eye on the comments on here and maybe switch it on for the last few minutes if Real are clearly going to win.
My little brother is a Fulham fan (we're a splintered lot when it comes to football) so he is beyond delighted right now. Probably gonna make a joint trip to London with him next season for a derby

Sessegnon will be dumb if he leaves now. His career would be better off longterm if he stays for at least a season and gets some PL experience
I think it has Buy him/loan back for the season written all over it.
IF Fulham stay up, we'll get a player with a season of PL football behind him, but IF they go back down, he's guaranteed PL football with us...
Win win, no?

holy crap Fulham's owner is a dead ringer for Saddam Hussein
I think he looks more like a '70s Magician!

IF Fulham stay up, we'll get a player with a season of PL football behind him, but IF they go back down, he's guaranteed PL football with us...
Win win, no?

Not a lot!

Win win, no?

I have a feeling we'll baulk at the fee Fulham will be looking for now (as will anyone else if they have sense), and our best bet is if he underwhelms this season and Fulham go back down.

It'd take a massive chunk of our transfer budget to land him. Is he worth the same as a Martial? I'm not so sure.

I have a feeling we'll baulk at the fee Fulham will be looking for now (as will anyone else if they have sense), and our best bet is if he underwhelms this season and Fulham go back down.

It'd take a massive chunk of our transfer budget to land him. Is he worth the same as a Martial? I'm not so sure.

I think he is as under Poch he will flourish

His through ball today was sublime, the highlight of the game
Not that there were many highlights

Fulham deserved it. Only downside is it might hinder our chances of signing Sessegnon, who is going to be a star.

Their owner (Khan who placed a bet on Wembley) is pretty rich and might do a madness for them this summer (signing enough solid signings to ensure survival) so Sessegnon might stay.

But...will he say no when Mr. Levy comes around with a cheeky bid?

Back
Top Bottom