Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think about the idea of Jordan fucking Henderson being a Champions League winning captain.

Then scrub yourself with a brillo pad in the shower while weeping, dry yourself off, and get back to watching this through your fingers.
We have seen crazier things.

Leicester fucking City winning the league to top it.

Did that cunt cry ... again. Self absorbed wanker
I was thinking more along the lines of “wimp” actually. There are plenty of things to cry about in life but not getting promoted with a club you don’t give a shit about ain’t one of them.
Bloke is a pussy. I’m sure he will get over it. He won’t ever stop being a grade A cunt though.

Watching grown men on the telly crying while signing you'll never walk alone....
They're a fucking cult. Hopefully the cool-aid is just around the corner.

1200px-Rev._Jim_Jones%2C_1977.jpg

I’m not watching and relying on this forum to tell me what’s going on. I better see a bunch of “holy shit the scousers are so bad” or I blame you for a ruined Saturday. :levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom