Official site

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4d4b303241573136_01.jpg

Just look at those eyes...

Makes me laugh that their Rudolf doesn't have a red nose cause, ya know, never red. But the kit? Ah, fuck that, we can slap red all over it if it gets us a few million! :pochsmirk:

Agree 100%.
It's the same with the Navy & White "Santa hats"... with summit crass like; "SANTA IS A SPURS FAN!" on it...
Yeah... if that's the case why does he always wear a fucking ArseAnal kit every Christmas then?

Agree 100%.
It's the same with the Navy & White "Santa hats"... with summit crass like; "SANTA IS A SPURS FAN!" on it...
Yeah... if that's the case why does he always wear a fucking ArseAnal kit every Christmas then?
I saw on Q.I that santa in fact wears green.
Coke changed it to red for commercial reasons & it's stuck ever since.
So it seems santa is in fact a plymouth fan & even santa himself can be bought!

I saw on Q.I that santa in fact wears green.
Coke changed it to red for commercial reasons & it's stuck ever since.
So it seems santa is in fact a plymouth fan & even santa himself can be bought!

...and is of either Turkish/Czech descent, and possibly has Pagan 'Green Man' origins... yes yes... I realise the irony of what I am saying.
But the fact fact Santa's 'Green Army' sold out to Coca-Cola in order to flog a few fizzy drinks doesn't make Spurs being selective when we use red entirely right!

This thread made me have a look at the full Christmas selection. Most disturbing item was the men's(!) full kit pyjamas:
4d4e303441573136_01.jpg

A lot cheaper than an actual kit at £25, but imagine your new missus's face when she stays round for the first time and you start rocking that look just before turning in...

I could never wear a Christmas jumper unless I was being forced to by my job/a dying relative but even I have to admit that the snowman one is pretty good. Thank fuck they don't sell it anymore or I'd probably end up buying one in the wee small hours and then have to bury it right at the back of the wardrobe where no one, not even the police with a warrant, will find it.

I could never wear a Christmas jumper unless I was being forced to by my job/a dying relative but even I have to admit that the snowman one is pretty good. Thank fuck they don't sell it anymore or I'd probably end up buying one in the wee small hours and then have to bury it right at the back of the wardrobe where no one, not even the police with a warrant, will find it.

I said the same. But the Mrs bought me a Spurs one last year and I love it. Going to wear it to work from next week and take the abuse. At my age I can get away with almost anyhing!

I said the same. But the Mrs bought me a Spurs one last year and I love it. Going to wear it to work from next week and take the abuse. At my age I can get away with almost anyhing!
Oh very dear Nutter.

After all these years, the picture I have of you is now in the bin. A Spurs man, quite sophisticated, dare I say an understated gentleman. A well rounded chap who has gained a confident swagger from his multitude of experiences. A man who you can rely on, call on if you need help, knowing that when the shit hits the fan he can handle himself but will never flaunt it. A man capable of of mixing with all walks of life, from Bishops to Lords to pauper. A stylish man, who appreciates a well made Crombie.

Just scratch at the surface and...........................
0f41152ffefbbde3fdcf49bc012169a7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom