Official site

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh very dear Nutter.

After all these years, the picture I have of you is now in the bin. A Spurs man, quite sophisticated, dare I say an understated gentleman. A well rounded chap who has gained a confident swagger from his multitude of experiences. A man who you can rely on, call on if you need help, knowing that when the shit hits the fan he can handle himself but will never flaunt it. A man capable of of mixing with all walks of life, from Bishops to Lords to pauper. A stylish man, who appreciates a well made Crombie.

Just scratch at the surface and...........................
0f41152ffefbbde3fdcf49bc012169a7.jpg

Ha ha. All of the above is correct, you are very perceptive. Which is why I can get away with wearing a Christmas jumper a couple of times a year ;-)

P.S. Hit the Fred Perry shop yest, nice (non-Yuletide) jumper, knitted long sleeve polo and a T-shirt.

Might hit Brighton at the weekend - getting the urge to visit Jump The Gun. Oh, Lambretta clothing has a good sale on at the mo if you need to stock up on cheap but stylish Mod related T-shirts.

Ha ha. All of the above is correct, you are very perceptive. Which is why I can get away with wearing a Christmas jumper a couple of times a year ;-)

P.S. Hit the Fred Perry shop yest, nice (non-Yuletide) jumper, knitted long sleeve polo and a T-shirt.

Might hit Brighton at the weekend - getting the urge to visit Jump The Gun. Oh, Lambretta clothing has a good sale on at the mo if you need to stock up on cheap but stylish Mod related T-shirts.
Your dead to me Nutter. You can't get out of the hole you have dug for yourself.

Absolutely shit faced at a charity do and split a signed Gazza 1990 World Cup England shirt for £800 with my brother ffs, anyone want it for £801?

Never a Mod but my wedding suite came from jump the Gun . In the 90's lived in Brunswick Square so my local . always around the North Lanes . Very fitted Italian box suite with drainpipe /skinny trousers . Worn with an open shirt as married abroad . Sort of more
Rat pack look than mod father . At the time nearly impossible buy
anywhere else .
Coming more from art/Rock indie vibe the mod look was to formalised for me and not a great fan of rare black mid to late 60's
dance music except the odd track . The Cream "sunshine of my love" cover by a female black artist was one of my favs . Also if being honest the mod scene view points could be rather reactionary for my taste .
Early 90s Evan Dando look morphed into Dean Martin by 2000s . Never Weller / Small faces style for me but a great admirer of their music .

Back
Top Bottom