Nuno Espírito Santo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nuno

• Total voters
It's forbidden to bench our english Iniesta ...

Benched for City: Zero minutes.
He'll be on the bench for the Wolves game too.
Got 6mins vs Woolwich: Pre-season.
Started on the bench vs Chelsea: Pre-season.

The Poisonous One usurped by the Cuddly One - we're on a winner (fingers crossed!)
He comes across as genuine, and I feel he knows when to put an arm around a player and when to give a kick up the bum. He he wouldn't hang out a player to dry in public which is the way it should be.
I'd like us to meet Roma at some point this season and give them a damn good tonking, on our way to the trophy.

Please tell me that people are not downing tools on Nuno after one loss?

I know that we as a fanbase can be reactive but come on. We are down 1-0 and have the home leg to go. We can turn that around.

I know that we as a fanbase can be reactive but come on. We are down 1-0 and have the home leg to go. We can turn that around.

It's just WUM's or the inevitable circle jerk of negativity for attention.

However Nuno ends up panning out for us, he is most likely not a miracle worker. He is working with a number of want away, problem player and forced to try and polish a lot of turds to eek something out of this season.

Yes thats madness and it shouldn't make an iota of difference even if we go out of the conference league. We simply don't have the squad and have to prioritise. I'll be judging him on the league form and performances.

Just watching the press conference from today and its smacked me in the face for the first time that his initials are NES. Why haven't our photoshop/graphics warriors dropped an 8-bit animated Nuno yet? Get on it.

Now, yeh.......... But they must be ultra pissed at that early exit from Honka tho'.
Honka honka burning love?

1973-04.jpg

Once again, he still has prove it tactically and on the pitch, but as a personality Nuno is exactly what we needed. Absolutely no nonsense from him or tolerated from others.

Just watching the press conference from today and its smacked me in the face for the first time that his initials are NES. Why haven't our photoshop/graphics warriors dropped an 8-bit animated Nuno yet? Get on it.

Never tried it before, so this is very flawed & basic, but it keeps me off the streets...

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom