New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Premier League confirms no away supporters allowed for final two matchdays of 2020/21 season

Up to 10,000 home fans will be allowed for final two rounds of Premier League season, subject to the government going ahead with planned easing of coronavirus restrictions on May 17; Match Round 37 will take place in the midweek of May 18 & 19
Going to apply when I can for our home game. I've been to at least one home game a season every year since 1990/1 so be nice to keep that going, regardless of all of the shit going on, and possibility it will be meaningless dead rubber by then.

ISM testing? 🤔

Screenshot-2021-05-05-18-58-10.png

Did anything come of the image that was circulating showing safe standing throughout the south stand or did it wind up being a hoax?
I think the stand (or a section of it) has been constructed so that it can be used for safe standing if we were allowed to experiment with it.

But until we get the go ahead on that it is just regular seating as per usual.

I think the stand (or a section of it) has been constructed so that it can be used for safe standing if we were allowed to experiment with it.

But until we get the go ahead on that it is just regular seating as per usual.

Yeah i understand that, at present the lower section has SS rails installed but recently a photo was doing the rounds showing what appeared to be rails installed throughout the whole stand - nothing has come out since afaia and usually the club announce any work undertaken on the stadium

PR not strong at Spurs - charging 20 quid less to 10,000 fans wouldn't cover the cost of Bale's salary for a week - and let's be honest most of the lucky ones who get in will spend that 20 quid at the bar anyway (if it's open)
But even if they didn't what's an extra 200k compared to just one bit of positive fan interaction, still time to change the pricing wonder if anyone is reading this?

PR not strong at Spurs - charging 20 quid less to 10,000 fans wouldn't cover the cost of Bale's salary for a week - and let's be honest most of the lucky ones who get in will spend that 20 quid at the bar anyway (if it's open)
But even if they didn't what's an extra 200k compared to just one bit of positive fan interaction, still time to change the pricing wonder if anyone is reading this?
It’s crazy. I can’t see how they feel charging that money for a total dead rubber is in any way appropriate.

Last game of season.

3 points needed to get 4th.

Fans back in stadium...... Cue Levy out banners, booing the players for every sideways. We lose draw 1-1.

Spursy.

The constant booing by spurs fans at the Cup final was a disgrace and very likely contributed to our lack of confidence and poor performance.

Last game of season.

Fans back in stadium...... Cue Levy out banners, booing the players for every sideways. We lose draw 1-1.

Spursy.

The constant booing by spurs fans at the Cup final was a disgrace and very likely contributed to our lack of confidence and poor performance.

I was at the cup final - what constant booing are you referring to?

Last game of season.

Spursy.

And we will get top 4 and win games without fans would we ? Doesn’t bloody matter mate, we were never winning that cup final, even in an empty stadium. The team has no bottle with or without fans. If you think the fans are the problem, then you really are naive. They have every right to vent their frustration at the way the club is run and how underwhelming we are on the pitch half the time.

have you ever seen the crowd really really heap on anyone with the intent of getting them out?
Sugar Out protests a league cup game where were getting battered by Birmingham City 3-0 at half time. Tough to emphasise how much venom there was in the Paxton that night.

Back
Top Bottom