New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry about that, I'm the first to moan when posters go off tangent. Promise that I won't make any more remarks until I'm sorted, one way or the other.

I was more joking and using it as a deflection for why I didn’t see a post that I should have ;)

Natter away - your posts about flight needs are better than some of the moaning shit here :)

Let's look on the positives. This place will be rocking for our last 5 league games as we'll need 5 wins to get us over the line for top 4.

Pretty much this.

Win our remaining 5 home games in our new stadium we will at least have 76 points. That's almost a guaranteed top four amount of points.

And yes, whilst we DO have Liverpool and City away. Our rivals don't have easy fixtures themselves.

Man Utd have got to play Woolwich (A), Man City (H), Chelsea (H), Wolves (A) which are all difficult games.

Chelsea have got to play Wolves (H), Man Utd (A), Liverpool (A), Leicester (A) which again are difficult games.

Woolwich have got to play Leicester (A), Watford (A), Wolves (A), Man Utd (H). They are most likely to drop points in the weaker games.

Pretty much this.

Win our remaining 5 home games in our new stadium we will at least have 76 points. That's almost a guaranteed top four amount of points.

And yes, whilst we DO have Liverpool and City away. Our rivals don't have easy fixtures themselves.

Man Utd have got to play Woolwich (A), Man City (H), Chelsea (H), Wolves (A) which are all difficult games.

Chelsea have got to play Wolves (H), Man Utd (A), Liverpool (A), Leicester (A) which again are difficult games.

Woolwich have got to play Leicester (A), Watford (A), Wolves (A), Man Utd (H). They are most likely to drop points in the weaker games.
My brain says we will still make top 4. My pants shitting emotions thinks it may come down to GD.

TalkShite back at it again.

Who the fuck is Like Aaron Moore and who uses their middle name?

> "Integrity of the competition we're playing"
> This is while Man City and Chelsea have had a huge influence on the Premier League in the last 15 years, the former constantly plagued by Financial Fair Play charges and the latter about to serve a transfer ban for fucking around with youngsters.

Do me a fucking favour. The second-least funny member of the Football Ramble will, I'm sure, have no qualms about covering the 2032 World Cup in Qatar.

He should stick to comedy podcasts and away from serious coverage. Meanwhile the FA should be on their hands and knees taking Poch's dick in their mouth for the good he's done the England national team. I think they can let the stadium delay slide, quite frankly.

Sell the stadium, first they tell us there is no cheese room, and now we have to sacrafice Emmerdale for Thursday night fuckeys! I’m done with the club now! You can take our trophies, but don’t you dare try to steal our cheese! :wansum:

I imagine you haven't woken to the same mood this morning
:pochfacepalm:
I suppose that is why we love football!! A scrappy win yesterday after the Dortmund game and the stadium news would have seen us strolling around with the biggest grins imaginable for a whole 3 weeks but not now!

I suppose it will add spice to our first few home games, all must win games now that is for sure!

Back
Top Bottom