New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow, so exciting!

We can’t do the test events as the boys have their last league games on both days. We will be there for the first match though, no matter when it is!

Lot of bitter reactions from other fans, gotta love it. :dembelefingers:

Had a quick look through a few other forums. Apparently Brighton 'aren't bothered' although I guarantee they will be in fighting over tickets as soon as they go on sale.

West Ham think it is going to ruin us. They seem to forgotten the potential Nike sponsorship.

Those bitter tears are like fucking ambrosia to me.

Is this real life, are we actually going home!!! :levylol: So fucking buzzing, now please Daniel just make sure this safety certificate comes back ok.

My heart can't take any more set backs!

Finally, we're going home. The sight of those red seats and that massive pitch sicken me. Tottenham Hotspur is coming back to THE LANE (kinda).

Edit: Huge thanks to Palace and Brighton for being so cooperative and understanding.

Last edited:
Had a quick look through a few other forums. Apparently Brighton 'aren't bothered' although I guarantee they will be in fighting over tickets as soon as they go on sale.

West Ham think it is going to ruin us. They seem to forgotten the potential Nike sponsorship.

Those bitter tears are like fucking ambrosia to me.

I'm interested in how a already financed stadium that will increase our revenue by almost double if not more will ruin us, did they explain?

Not happy up in Manchester on Blue Moon.

BMoon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom