New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

UnsteadyEthicalFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

Place first home game mid week London derby will be a great occasion

Definitely. The atmosphere will be absolutely amazing and it will be a spectacle for the TV audience around the world. Palace fans make a lot of noise and are colourful, our fans will party like crazy. Expect the club will issue free flags and being under the lights will add something extra.
CANNOT WAIT.

I wonder how the coin flip will go for the first match. If we lose the toss hopefully Palace or Brighton will let us kick off. It would be nice to get the choice of ends to attack as well. Attacking the south stand in the second half would be ideal.

Also we HAVE to score the first goal. Kane.

And win.

Small details. Not too much to ask is it?

So anybody work for British airways and who will put in a good word for me so I can change my flight home, as knowing my luck it's going to be palace on the wed!
:dier:
Serves me right for believing all those people who said the first game wouldn't be mid week!

So anybody work for British airways and who will put in a good word for me so I can change my flight home, as knowing my luck it's going to be palace on the wed!
:dier:
Serves me right for believing all those people who said the first game wouldn't be mid week!

Where are you flying back from Mrs P? I assume Malta?

Back
Top Bottom