New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wasn't able to make it today due to an unexpected refusal of leave at work, but a good friend of mine - who has been a fan for many more years than I have for the simple fact that he's been alive for many more years than I have - was able to use my card. I'm really glad it worked out for him. His description of the place, along with everyone on here, has me so excited.

I'm struggling to find the words to describe today. Was there for the 11am slot, but as they didn't ask us to leave, I stayed put until the very end. I was expecting to feel excited, but the emotion just got the better of me at the first sight of the pitch and seats. Yes I've seen endless pictures and videos, but they really don't prepare you for the sheer magnitude of the build. The weird thing was, it still felt like WHL but with a very expensive make-over. Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor and I walked from top to bottom of the stand and there didn't seem to be a bad seat in the house.
The interviews with Martin Chivers, Graham Roberts, Gary Mabbutt and Mark Falco were great, they really feel it, especially Mark Falco as he was a Spurs supporter as a boy. The others have evolved into "Spurs" - Robbo made us all laugh, when he said Woolwich were celebrating their unbeaten run (before today of course :) ), but they were still f***** behind us.
Went to the shop afterwards, where a big cheer went up when the Woolwich result was announced. Icing on the cake.
I feel very lucky and privileged that I managed to get in today, it really was the best of days.
Eiffel Tower, Coliseum, Sydney Opera House, Great Wall of China, Empire State Building, Taj Mahal, The Pyramids, Tower of London - eat your hearts out - there's a new kid on the block - best building on earth!
Very envious of you all who made it there today but really happy for you all too. Sounds like we have done an absolute top notch job with this stadium. Couldn't be prouder of my club.

P
Is that the pitch join? Didn't think it would be so noticeable...
Can’t see it mysel I can see is the joins of the artificial turf to the pitch and to itself
Looking for a vertical join line on the pitch where I think the trays link up but can’t seem to see any
Point it out For me

Duim4CSX4AAbupy.jpg:large

Foyth has done well for himself...

P

Can’t see it mysel I can see is the joins of the artificial turf to the pitch and to itself
Looking for a vertical join line on the pitch where I think the trays link up but can’t seem to see any
Point it out For me
Look for a vertical join line on the pitch where you think the trays link up...

Back
Top Bottom