New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DujR_lgWkAAUq3V.jpg

Total Rubbish!!

no running track, unfinished scaffolding, or nobs fighting each other and whats with being able to see the pitch from the back of the stadium, you wouldn’t have that at West Ham.

5:44 how is it already got smudges like a bunch of Woolwich supporters stopped by?

There were marks like this around the walls and floor. Probably from last minute snagging cover ups, I imagine they’ll go over the whole stadium and tidy stuff like this up. It still definitely feels like a building site, like visiting a new build house before it’s finished.

One thing that did strike me, which definitely could’ve been cleaned up, was the smudges on the glass panels at the top back of the south stand. They’ll need to constantly clean those, looked very grubby!

I think.me and Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman spotted TracyCK TracyCK and her boy at one stage. We tried to get her attention but one of two things happened, a) she didn't see us b) she did see us and beat a hasty retreat!

Sensible lady :D

Haha! We didn’t see you, I promise! I struggled to keep track of the people I was there with, it was so overwhelming in a way!

I left my phone in the car back at the train station so the only photos we have are what Bailey took with the camera. I will take them off and upload them in the next day or so.

What a fabulous experience today was! The stadium is fantastic and welcoming and I was impressed with the food and drink on offer along with the prices charged for them. I tried the ales and then got a Tottenham pie and pint of Amstel for £7.50, the boys got a lamb thingy pizza for £8.95 I think it was. Both were delicious.

The boys liked the plaque on the old centre spot and we just can’t wait to go watch a match here. Soon, I hope!

Back
Top Bottom