New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ooooh, spooky....
image.php

I dont live in Tottenham or work close by but I've been up there 3 times to see the shelf and the park lane come down.. sad I know but it was my life as a kid.The boozers are still open anyway.
U.T.S.
Obviously the boozers will all be holding on till we move back. However, lots of other business might be slightly sad to see the works completed. All the builders must be giving them cracking business.

Oooh some new views in here...

DarRyQcWAAESVIV.jpg

DarR1WMWsAEbp0r.jpg

DarR4BGWkAA52Kh.jpg

DarRjN3X4AEteCy.jpg

DarWJVuW4AA27iO.jpg

DarWQljWAAY89WY.jpg

DarWO_oXcAIKtDw.jpg

DarWLxHW0AAg8d_.jpg

No idea what the fuck that steel framework is centre right...can't be a screen...otherwise there's going to be a lot of restricted views...

That steel framework looks the same as the one for the tv screen in the south east corner. Height, curve etc

Probably just waiting to be positioned. Didn’t it show as hanging from the roof on the interactive 3D ticket viewer?

Long time no see mate.

What Block did you go for?
Hope you're well! Haven't posted on here in a long while.

Managed to get 6 together in the bottom section of the south stand (block 203), which given we were all in phase 6 was a huge bonus. Pretty much the last set of tickets available on that section. Looking forward to next season now - feels a lot more real suddenly!

Back
Top Bottom