New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve done it. Partly to avoid going home to the wife and kids. Partly to go to Chick King and the Antwerp Arms.
Wouldn't it be great if they had Chick King as a stand in 'The Marketplace'. If the club had any sense they would look in to such partnerships but I doubt it.

Has anyone here visited the site purely to see the site, like gone out of their way? rather than being local and popping by. I have my first free Saturday in ages and am thinking to go, about an 80 minute journey.

Is that really nerdy? I need reassurance it's a normal thing to do.

I'd say its a normal thing to do. Personally, I'm saving it until the first game as I want to have that wow factor on the same day as I enter the stadium.

They've asked fans about Chick King in a couple of surveys before. It's definitely on their radar.
plastic-fuel-or-petrol-can-with-a-box-of-matches-E5TYGD.jpg

Has anyone here visited the site purely to see the site, like gone out of their way? rather than being local and popping by. I have my first free Saturday in ages and am thinking to go, about an 80 minute journey.

I live in Streatham and I’ve been a couple of times, not nerdy at all!

I live only 20 minutes drive away, but before Christmas i drive past 5 supermarkets so i could go to the Sainsbury's by the ground and have a look. If you're well into the build etc I would 100% recommend it, but i have also spoken to a few mates who are keep away and not looking to much up so that 1st time seeing it next season is magic.

Wouldn't it be great if they had Chick King as a stand in 'The Marketplace'. If the club had any sense they would look in to such partnerships but I doubt it.

I would love it but I'm not sure they need it at the moment. Someone (can't remember where I saw it) has said it's been their best year ever financially. Having a few thousend workers across the road all wanting grub has made sure they'll be having a great holiday this year

I've done it three or four times and will probably do it again next month.....want to make sure it's not a mirage :)

Yes it's really nerdy......I've been twice.

Oooh some new views in here...

DarRyQcWAAESVIV.jpg

DarR1WMWsAEbp0r.jpg

DarR4BGWkAA52Kh.jpg

DarRjN3X4AEteCy.jpg

DarWJVuW4AA27iO.jpg

DarWQljWAAY89WY.jpg

DarWO_oXcAIKtDw.jpg

DarWLxHW0AAg8d_.jpg

No idea what the fuck that steel framework is centre right...can't be a screen...otherwise there's going to be a lot of restricted views...

Last edited:

No. Its perfectly rational behaviour. I'm going to the final game v Leicester and plan to visit myself beforehand.
That's right. I'm going to see the New Stadium.
:tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom