New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I scored 28 out of a possible 60 - think this is a good thing!
"Nope. YOU'RE NO FOOTBALL HIPSTER! You like goals, goals, goals, pronounce Milan as Milan rather than Mee-lan, and quite frankly you're not really sure you'd recognise a false nine if one came up and shook you by the hand. You've got some work to do. Start off with a video of the 1991 European Cup final between Red Star Belgrade and Marseille and work from there."
's'okay, I managed 32. Apparently caring about goals is a bad thing.

I couldn't answer most of the questions lol
a) no
b) no
c) no
d) no

oh there's no more options
Basically you pick a player that plays in an obscure league, you make sure they will never leave that league, you then tell everyone for the next 5 years that we should have signed them because they were just completely awesome, despite the fact you probably only ever saw them as a bunch of figures on football manager.

You can do the same with managers, or even with Spurs youth players, although this is risky, as most will do a Dean Marney and make you look silly repeatedly.

19 out of 60. And PROUD of it!

Well, this is rather troubling. You've got some serious work to do. YOU COULDN'T BE FURTHER FROM FOOTBALL HIPSTERDOM! You think Messi is better than Xavi, couldn't care less how you pronounce Henrikh Mkhitaryan, and probably want your team to play "with a big man up top" and "stick it in the mixer" when they're 1-0 down with a minute to go. You neanderthal, you

I never thought i would agree with the Grauniad on anything.........

I have been saying to anyone that will listen that Dale Farm (aka UP) is the most logical option. Rent the site from Galliard homes and make it worth their while to delay building for a couple of years.

Sensible alternative. Would love to redecorate the gaff with Spurs branding LOL.

I have been saying to anyone that will listen that Dale Farm (aka UP) is the most logical option. Rent the site from Galliard homes and make it worth their while to delay building for a couple of years.

Sensible alternative. Would love to redecorate the gaff with Spurs branding LOL.
They would be the best years that stadium ever had...

I've seen the term "hipster" used a lot on this board to describe a certain type of football fan. I probably sound like an imbecile, but what does that mean? We have the term "hipster" in the US, but I think it means something different. What makes someone a hipster football fan? Thanks.

In Australia a hipster is a left winged, hippie, free thinking wanker,
They have half a haircut, a massive beard, drink fancy foreign coffee in tiny little cups, and wear clothes that belong in a shakespeare play, to which they also like to frequent quite often

"Dale Farm" had me chuckling for a good five minutes.

And have the added bonus of the last game played at Upton park WASN'T a West ham game.Just think how that would cheer up those little rays of sunshine from the wrong side of the River lea

Last edited:
I'd heard that Miss Piggy had been coerced (eg forced by the ODC and reminded of their contractual terms) to allow us to play at the OS...
I thought a season at Stratford would make the most sense, and couldn't see how the pikeys could block it as they're only tenants. I think it must be the best option in terms of location/transport.

I thought a season at Stratford would make the most sense, and couldn't see how the pikeys could block it as they're only tenants. I think it must be the best option in terms of location/transport.

Inflatable stadium. Just deflate on non game days: Capacity is 32k or something. Didn't read the details.

IFPM.JPG

In Australia a hipster is a left winged, hippie, free thinking wanker,
They have half a haircut, a massive beard, drink fancy foreign coffee in tiny little cups, and wear clothes that belong in a shakespeare play, to which they also like to frequent quite often
Here it is basically the same thing but they also usually are involved in the manufacture of artesenal dehydrated meats or something of the sort. Just kind of hard to imagine one being a sports fan over here.

Back
Top Bottom