New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

According to someone on SSC this is how far the build has got...
30896312031_f716788c3a_b.jpg

So serious question, are any of you a Project Manager with Stadium experience? I'm looking on behalf of a contractor working on it. Best news and most exciting site visit I could have wished for. May have to sign up to SkyscraperCity

So serious question, are any of you a Project Manager with Stadium experience? I'm looking on behalf of a contractor working on it. Best news and most exciting site visit I could have wished for. May have to sign up to SkyscraperCity
I think Arcspace is. I know he's built hundreds of houses in his time.

Not all at once though, he hasn't got that much lego.

They would absolutely shit themselves with excitement. I've been lurking over there for a while, don't get me wrong I'm loving seeing the stadium come together but how these lot get all jazzed over a little bit of concrete being pored I can't understand.

They would absolutely shit themselves with excitement. I've been lurking over there for a while, don't get me wrong I'm loving seeing the stadium come together but how these lot get all jazzed over a little bit of concrete being pored I can't understand.
Yeah, they once had a five page discussion on the quality of concrete on a pillar...

Yeah, they once had a five page discussion on the quality of concrete on a pillar...

Yeah skimmed over that one, a piller looked a bit off colour or somat?

Get fucked off with the the multiple Pilling diagrams and discussion of concrete mixes. Gimme photos of the build and any inside scuttlebutt

More Qatar stuff emerging...
"Tottenham are also on Qatar’s radar, for ownership or naming rights sponsorship, with Al-Thawadi revealing the club had been out to the Middle East for talks last year. Qatar Airlines and sports medicine hospital Aspetar have been linked with sponsorship of Spurs’ new ground.

The country’s sports portfolio includes ownership of Paris Saint-Germain, although Japanese company Rakuten will replace Qatar Airways as Barcelona’s shirt sponsor next season."

Back
Top Bottom