New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why is this website full of twats like you making sweeping statements about a subject you denegrate with stupid comments about all Taxi journeys being poor , but Uber are fantastic? What crap
Hmm, I think you're the one making sweeping statements, like denigrating immigrants by making stupid and unnecessary comments about their license to drive legally.

I was perfectly honest and upfront that it was all just my personal experience and I was being selfish.

Hmm, I think you're the one making sweeping statements, like denigrating immigrants by making stupid and unnecessary comments about their license to drive legally.

I was perfectly honest and upfront that it was all just my personal experience and I was being selfish.
2 years on the knowledge while holding down a full time job, 38 years driving a London Taxi giving the best service anywhere on this planet and have some twat like you talk about having terrible rides in such Taxis ,but Uber are marvellous?
32 sexual incidents involving Uber drivers last year, drivers swapping their Insurance details once the car has been licensed, making the journey you take illegal.
Doctors taking £50 bribes so they can pass the medical test
Accidents involving Uber drivers who are too busy looking at their phones for guidance out of control.
Bogus National Insurance cards being offered
Non declaration to tax man if earnings while claiming tax credits.
Drivers working areas they are not licensed for.
When you poke something with a stick , expect it to poke you back ok

What a load of tosh ! & twaddle
Every journey in a Taxi ?
So you like riding in a vehicle with a driver who might have the correct insurance?, then you have to direct him when onboard and hope his foreign driving licence is legal ?
Good luck mate, this is the future ???

Rather pay half the price and technology determine the quickest route there rather than some old wideboy to run up the fare taking me on some convoluted route.

Studying 5 years for something a computer can do in 2 seconds and expecting people to pay you for it, is moronic

We should make people stop driving cars because my horse shoe business has hit the skids

Irrespective of anyone's opinion of Uber, this would seem like a high-risk commercial move... Uber are only ever a TFL/Mayor of London change of opinion or court decision away from being banished from London streets, and despite their global presence it'd be ridiculous to have a stadium sponsored by a company that's irrelevant in London

They are owned by Google though.....so they would just have the ability to change within their group

Class or Arse
Cheap , while you supplement their tax credits.
Professional or Amateur
Worker or Slave
You carry on mate, you deserve it

Most of the ones I speak to are very happy with their job, their previous minicabbing jobs sounded a lot worse.

If i want to pay over the double price so i get your "customer service" (even though i usually get water and a phone charge in an uber) and "expertise" i'll let you know......wouldn't hold your breath

Most of the ones I speak to are very happy with their job, their previous minicabbing jobs sounded a lot worse.

If i want to pay over the double price so i get your "customer service" (even though i usually get water and a phone charge in an uber) and "expertise" i'll let you know......wouldn't hold your breath
Expertise? Yeah alright

3141238-3028131-0229680037-giphy.gif

Great franchise opportunity though, we could have the Uber Red Skins V Black Cabs and you could settle your differences outside of the forum.

Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom