New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The basement car park is looking great...
xQrMwV3.jpg

Does anyone know how many additional season tickets will be made available for both the season at Wembley and first season in the completed Mauricio Pochettino Stadium?

Does anyone know how many additional season tickets will be made available for both the season at Wembley and first season in the completed Mauricio Pochettino Stadium?
No information has been released.

The assumption is that we are playing at Wembley next year, but this has not been made official as far as I can remember.

No information has been released.

The assumption is that we are playing at Wembley next year, but this has not been made official as far as I can remember.

My memory is a bit hazy from the summer, pretty sure that Preimer League matches had been announced for Wembley next season, with reduced 50k capacity.

Tottenham Set To Play Home Games At Wembley

We have an agreement in place for PL matches....

The agreement also provides Spurs with the option to play all their Premier League and cup home games at Wembley from the 2017-18 season.

Last edited:
My memory is a bit hazy from the summer, pretty sure that Preimer League matches had been announced for Wembley next season, with reduced 50k capacity.

Tottenham Set To Play Home Games At Wembley

We have an agreement in place for PL matches....

The agreement also provides Spurs with the option to play all their Premier League and cup home games at Wembley from the 2017-18 season.
Cheers. The statement that Sky refer to on the 28th May is this: Club Announcement - Wembley Stadium 28 May 2016 - News - tottenhamhotspur.com
Not exactly a fanfare announcement regarding the PL games/year away, a bit low key, probably as there are many plates spinning at the same time and construction build times/budgets are notorious for changing which could fuck with moving dates. But good to see that it was confirmed by the club as the destination all be it with a caveat or two.
"As we shall be required to vacate White Hart Lane to complete the latter stages of our new stadium and surrounding environs, the agreement additionally provides an option to play all our Premier League and cup home games at Wembley Stadium for the 2017/18 season. It is our intention to open the new stadium for the 2018/19 season. This timetable is, however, also dependent on infrastructure, transport and associated commitments being delivered by TfL and Haringey Council".

I guess a more robust announcement will be made towards the end of the season when they know with certainty that the schedule can be met, and they can then communicate about tickets and ST etc...

We don't half have some huge balls, I cycled up to the last game and locked the bike up in the Sainsburys bike park which is in that corner. They have already started the work there, I assumed they had permissions as part of the main stadium build.

Can't see too much objection taking place anymore. The whole re-development is finally happening and it's of major benefit to the area of Harringey. The speed it's all happening now as well. So much to be excited about being a Spurs fan on and off the pitch.

We don't half have some huge balls, I cycled up to the last game and locked the bike up in the Sainsburys bike park which is in that corner. They have already started the work there, I assumed they had permissions as part of the main stadium build.

We build when we want
We build when we waaaant
We're Tottenham Hotspur
We build when we want

Can't see too much objection taking place anymore. The whole re-development is finally happening and it's of major benefit to the area of Harringey. The speed it's all happening now as well. So much to be excited about being a Spurs fan on and off the pitch.
If they don't own all of that Georgian terrace, they certainly own most of it (I know The Foundation offices are to be located in one/two of the buildings and I think too The Tottenham Hotspur Tribute Trust but THST one is a rumour rather than confirmed. If this is the case then there is no one to object to the plans I guess.

Back
Top Bottom