New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As soon as we get Nike, they start producing terrible kits whilst Adidas and Puma are coming with a banger after banger for other teams. Unbelievable

Supposedly all the 3rd kits are having a vertical tick next season
So quirky!

Come On Please GIF by NBA

Won’t be buying a home kit until our contract ends with AIA in the 26/27 season.

Call me a petty bastard all you like but a bold red sponsor on a white home kit ruins any qualities it might have had.

I remember massive amounts of pissing n moaning when we had a brown kit back in 06/07...... Now it's highly sought after.

Newcastle have a Green away kit . Anything is better than the current third kit
Careful what you wish for....
Won’t be buying a home kit until our contract ends with AIA in the 26/27 season.

Call me a petty bastard all you like but a bold red sponsor on a white home kit ruins any qualities it might have had.
It's OK.... Daniel has already started sounding out other potential interested parties...
Most-Famous-Logos-in-Red.png

61857c472eabf.jpg

third-kit-mens-stadium-tottenham-hotspur-third-shirt-202324__01055.1693869045.jpg

No not anything
Actually.... Having seen that mock up and compared the two abominations side by side, I've changed my mind about the kit....

... The red one is really growing on me!!!!! :troll:

Last edited:

It's OK.... Daniel has already started sounding out other potential interested parties...

Actually.... Having seen that mock up and compared the two abominations side by side, I've changed my mind about the kit....

Half Baked Boo GIF

Budweiser? If we are breaking rules we might as well go with Holsten... right?

It would be interesting to be sponsored by an American Hockey Team though.

Back
Top Bottom