New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not that I'd buy it but the blue one without the shit on it is very nice, and would look great in yellow too, although I don't like round necks.

I don't believe that's genuine. The green and blue are too similar. There won't be four or even three plain, single colour, pale pastel/white shirts.

Nike will come up with at least one dark and/or "explosion in a paint factory" shirt as usual.

Hopefully we’ve seen the last of the “cat sick” experiment.

Note the green one has a crest whilst the other 3 just have a cock n ball........ That wouldn't something that falls under Nike's creative license..... That's a branding decision that would come from the club and they're not gonna use two diff. logos for the season.

Note the green one has a crest whilst the other 3 just have a cock n ball........ That wouldn't something that falls under Nike's creative license..... That's a branding decision that would come from the club and they're not gonna use two diff. logos for the season.
Adidas use different badges on Utd and gunners shirts

Another year without a yellow away kit. Haven't had one since 20/21 and even that Nike fucked up with that stupid faded orange and central badge. Classic yellow with a bit of navy would look the part IMO.
Yeah, would prefer yellow to the mint green. The light blue looks good although I don’t like the ‘watermark’ designs in the background so much.

I’d be surprised if that green one is legit. It’s a really bad choice if it is because it’ll look shit on tv and some people with colourblindness will really struggle with it.

Footy headlines are usually spot on to be honest and sure they will be on sale from the Chinese website before the season is out. I don't like the away shirts as said previously by others a yellow kit and light blue kit can't be wrong if we had a 4th for whatever reason it would be a purple one

dont care whichever kit color

BUT THIS ONE NEEDS to BE CONSIGNED TO THE RUBBISH TIP
you get years of bad luck wearing it - just ask him

74829003-12456681-image-a-135_1693306789056.jpg

Could we not get a new shirt sponsor that doesn't need to put red on our kit?

I swear our trophy drought started with the red
Was just thinking that, or why not get a few pound less off them and make it blue on the home shirt,
I know there’s is that whole stereotype about red and luck in the east, well it hasn’t changed our luck!.

Back
Top Bottom