New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Adidas new kits actually look good.
argentina-2016-adidas-home-football-shirt.jpg
I want one of those Argentina shirts.

giphy.gif

Imagine if we called their bluff and every fan bought one of THESE tops (or the navy 'away one') instead of the actual kit...?
Would certainly send a message that 'plain & simple' is best... and that red is NEVER welcome in OUR HOUSE!

I wonder how long it would take Levy to get the hint??

I wholeheartedly agree. People would save a lot of money too!

I'm not gonna post a pic of the new Gooner kit so as not to tarnish this thread... but for those who haven't seen it yet; if WE had a piss stain a few years ago... then THEY have a dark shitty skidmark right down the front...

It's as if someone deliberately stuck a finger up their arse, and wiped it down the middle of the shirt...
A 'Dirty Alexis Sanchez' if you will!!!

Adidas new kits...
juve-16-17-adidas-home-kit.jpg

bayern-munich-16-17-adidas-home-kit.jpg

chelsea-16-17-adidas-home-kit.jpg
...not only have the kits got the same template... so has the photo-shoot pose!

"OK Tristan love...we want three of the clubs' meanest, toughest hard guys looking as mean and as street as possible... except for one who just has to look a bit gay... reckon you can manage that...? Great, see you at the shoot... Ciao... Ciao!!"

For some reason the general football thread has disappeared from my version of the TFC site. At first I thought it was deliberate, then it came back for a day, and has now gone again.
I can only post on the Spurs related forum.
Anyone got any ideas?
Edit, it has just come back again.

After the excitement of the new kit release is past and everyone hates it, what are the prefered options for your new purchase regarding printing?
(A) your own name (naff but well,well)
(B) your nickname ie (boominator) banter!!!
(C) current squad member( then gets transferred to man yoo)
(D) club legend,MacKay,Hoddle,Klinsmann, etc
(E) don't be so childish.

Back
Top Bottom