New Fan Need Some Guidance

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes I am. From NJ, passionate fan of the NY Redbulls. Thanks for all the information guys hope to be in the stands within a year or two. Glad to be part of a community such as this. Studying for my securities exams and I love listening to podcasts as I read about the SEC and what laws pertain to who and other stuff i have to reread 3 or 4 times.

Two NJians now! Hazzah

If you are still with us despite Clint going then........welcome! :):adebaehug:
Niggggga. I am still here even after bale went AWOL.
Where my hugzzz at?:carrollwtf:

Doesent matter i had no idea who was he nor that he exists when i started rooting for melove.<3​

i see hugs are special forms of currency here haha. I call it both futball and soccer. depends on who i'm talking to I say soccer when talking to my friends who don't watch futball. because otherwise it leads to very confusing conversation. and i don't watch american football anyway. and in case you are wondering no nj is not like the jersey shore show.

i see hugs are special forms of currency here haha. I call it both futball and soccer. depends on who i'm talking to I say soccer when talking to my friends who don't watch futball. because otherwise it leads to very confusing conversation. and i don't watch american football anyway. and in case you are wondering no nj is not like the jersey shore show.

futball? You hang out with too many people who watch la liga.

and in case you are wondering no nj is not like the jersey shore show.

large.gif

Oh, and welcome! I highly recommend seeking out or starting a supporter's club. It's a lot more fun watching matches with other supporters.

Back
Top Bottom