New Fan Need Some Guidance

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

new spurs fan. started watching cause of clint (he got traded shortly after) then the crazy transfer window locked me in. Trying to find anything that can give me more spurs action. I
m subscribed to the fighting cock podcast. Any other podcasts that are any good? Any good websites dedicated to spurs news. Any other forums to read. The sites i look at now are this forum and podcast and cartilagefreecaptain on sb nation and bleacher report. But would love to get more. more more more more. Link to songs that are sang? Would love to sing along even though i'm watching on my couch at odd hours of the morning. and also would like to practice before going to my first game hopefully planning a trip to england next year.

new spurs fan. started watching cause of clint (he got traded shortly after) then the crazy transfer window locked me in. Trying to find anything that can give me more spurs action. I
m subscribed to the fighting cock podcast. Any other podcasts that are any good? Any good websites dedicated to spurs news. Any other forums to read. The sites i look at now are this forum and podcast and cartilagefreecaptain on sb nation and bleacher report. But would love to get more. more more more more. Link to songs that are sang? Would love to sing along even though i'm watching on my couch at odd hours of the morning. and also would like to practice before going to my first game hopefully planning a trip to england next year.

Try redcafe or republik of Mancunia, or a new must for new football fans "blue moon"

: ostrich:

Welcome.
First and foremost, head over here to make your mark at TFC.

As a start, try listening to The Spurs Show and The Hotspurs podcasts. But imo, TFC's is by far the best. In addition there were a couple of decent books about our history (that I can't remember the name of) mentioned in the TFC podcast and The SS. Idk if you are into twitter, but this account puts up good info and behind the scene stuff. Also, another popular forum is SC, which is famous for providing ITK. And this news aggregator has loads of stuff too. Oh and even FIFA (the game) can be pretty helpful.

Well that's just off the top of my head. Tbh though, if you stick with Spurs, your passion will just build up by itself ... slowly but sturdily. Just try to be engaged and you'll enjoy the ride.

P.S. As a heads up you may get some banter thrown at you here because of that Dempsey note you made.
But don't mind it; you got to start somewhere, right?
COYS and remember, F the Gooners. :adegrin:

I take it you're an American? As a fellow Murican, I'd also recommend Spurs Community. I stick around here when the Brits are awake for better discussion, but for our evenings and late night, while they're all passed out, SC is nice because it's so large there's always discussion going from people all over the world. Those two sites keep me pretty satiated as far as contact with other Spurs fans while living in the US.

Welcome though man, glad you decided to stay after Deuce left.

I take it you're an American? As a fellow Murican, I'd also recommend Spurs Community. I stick around here when the Brits are awake for better discussion, but for our evenings and late night, while they're all passed out, SC is nice because it's so large there's always discussion going from people all over the world. Those two sites keep me pretty satiated as far as contact with other Spurs fans while living in the US.

Welcome though man, glad you decided to stay after Deuce left.
SC is full of mods that are so far up their own arses they can see through their eyes twice.

So therefore I recommend COYS..... :adegrin:

Yes I am. From NJ, passionate fan of the NY Redbulls. Thanks for all the information guys hope to be in the stands within a year or two. Glad to be part of a community such as this. Studying for my securities exams and I love listening to podcasts as I read about the SEC and what laws pertain to who and other stuff i have to reread 3 or 4 times.

Yes I am. From NJ, passionate fan of the NY Redbulls. Thanks for all the information guys hope to be in the stands within a year or two. Glad to be part of a community such as this. Studying for my securities exams and I love listening to podcasts as I read about the SEC and what laws pertain to who and other stuff i have to reread 3 or 4 times.

so, so nieve...

clearly you've yet to meet some of the melting bellends that patrol these corridors....

come on Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante give him an early taste of you in full flight...

Enjoy watching Spurs it's as simple as that.
Also liking booze helps numb getting knocked out of cups year after year by shit sides.

Back
Top Bottom