Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No update other than AVB on Sunday saying he should be fine for Inter.

With respect to AVB, he said that about Defoe's injury after WBA!
:defoe: :avbfacepalm:

I'm assuming he's learnt not to speculate immediately post-match unless he knows for sure what the injury is... hopefully Dembele WILL be available... if not for Thursday, then most definitely for Sunday!

:avbnaa: :dembele: :avblol:

Now if he'd have said Dembébé, he'd have been Spursy AND gotten in the required amount of TFC homoeroticism needed to launch.
And here we've got a young, French Flav Flav :
jordy-dur-dur_zps039fa9b5.gif

Even if he's training I'd prefer Holtby or Carroll to play over him... need him 100% fit for liverpool as that game is going to be a bit of a scrap I reckon!

Carroll + Parker + Holby should be plenty for those fuckers to handle behind any 3 of Siggy/Defoe/Lennon/Bale

Always respect your opposition - but frankly they are not Mourinhos Inter anymore.

Back
Top Bottom