Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As far as it goes, I am trained :) Not sure what it is, but pretty confident it's not a toe or any other structure that belongs to ol' Mousa, as it's too far medial (on the inside) to be the big toe. So, it's a no.
Probably belongs to the bandages.
In that case, he has got the smallest big toe I've ever seen
:lamelashock:

Liverpool pressed him well I thought - definitely wasn't his best game. Sort of feel teams will have to target Dembele if they want to get anything against us and I have no doubt that would have been in Klopp and Liverpools mind.

They'll probably have Fellaini on him next weekend.

Thought he was immense today. Impossible to get the ball off him. Never thought a year ago he would become such an important player for us. His ability to retain the ball in tight situations and then drive the team forward has been the basis for all of our good performances this season.

Liverpool pressed him well I thought - definitely wasn't his best game. Sort of feel teams will have to target Dembele if they want to get anything against us and I have no doubt that would have been in Klopp and Liverpools mind.

They'll probably have Fellaini on him next weekend.

Are you 'aving a larf he was unbelievable today, easily our best player.

Are you 'aving a larf he was unbelievable today, easily our best player.
When Dembele is getting hassled off the ball more than once, you sometimes have to credit the opposition. Never have I seen Dembele dispossessed more than he was today.

Just shows how good Dembele is though, when he has his weakest game in months, fans still think he was good. Saying he was our best player doesn't say much though as no one really stood out besides IAderweireld and Lloris.

Dembele stood out as our best player, he lost the ball three times the entire match which is quite incredible when as you say Klop obviously targeted him.

Dembele stood out as our best player, he lost the ball three times the entire match which is quite incredible when as you say Klop obviously targeted him.
What was his pass completion? How many of those went forward? I thought they did a good job of nullifying him. Surrounding him and forcing him to either play sideways or backwards.

When Dembele is getting hassled off the ball more than once, you sometimes have to credit the opposition. Never have I seen Dembele dispossessed more than he was today.

Just shows how good Dembele is though, when he has his weakest game in months, fans still think he was good. Saying he was our best player doesn't say much though as no one really stood out besides IAderweireld and Lloris.
Bollocks. He was the classiest act on the pitch today.

Also got dispossessed 5 times. Which must be a record. Liverpool done very well nullifying him.

Certainly done better then Dier who made 0 tackles and made 1 interceptions and lost Coutinho for the goal.

Also got dispossessed 5 times. Which must be a record. Liverpool done very well nullifying him.

Certainly done better then Dier who made 0 tackles and made 1 interceptions and lost Coutinho for the goal.
That's what happens when you are pressed mate, that is why BOTH teams lost a lot of ball yesterday. Same in the Woolwich game, both teams pressed each other, both teams lost the ball (both had their lowest pass completion of the season i that game). He was still our best out field player yesterday.
Or you could just post windy's tweets.........which you seem to be copying almost word for word.

That's what happens when you are pressed mate, that is why BOTH teams lost a lot of ball yesterday. Same in the Woolwich game, both teams pressed each other, both teams lost the ball (both had their lowest pass completion of the season i that game). He was still our best out field player yesterday.
Or you could just post windy's tweets.........which you seem to be copying almost word for word.
So I can't use Windys tweet as source of information yet you can literally embed someone else tweet? Okay then jackass.

Back
Top Bottom