Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cekb_LYWEAUqWzZ.jpg:large

Now we know the secret of Dembeles power. He has 6 toes.

Seriously, why is anyone even thinking of letting him play for the national team, especially for a meaningless friendly? Any other team would insist on their player being withdrawn if they so much had a broken toe nail!

He came off the bench on the 80th minute, got a booking on the 86th minute. I haven't heard anything about any injuries so hopefully he's back to Hotspur Way as soon as possible and wrapped in cotton wool until Saturday afternoon.

He came on and looked sharp and hungry, took on every player that dared to challenge him. Got into the face of some Portugal players after a tackle and really looked like the Dembele we are used to seeing when he's up for it. This year has made him more mature, more aware of his responsibilities as a player and a man, i'm sure that the birth of his child played a huge role in that. He doesnt hide anymore, he coaches the youngsters and above all has learned how to use his talents for the benefit of the team

He came on and looked sharp and hungry, took on every player that dared to challenge him. Got into the face of some Portugal players after a tackle and really looked like the Dembele we are used to seeing when he's up for it. This year has made him more mature, more aware of his responsibilities as a player and a man, i'm sure that the birth of his child played a huge role in that. He doesnt hide anymore, he coaches the youngsters and above all has learned how to use his talents for the benefit of the team

This makes me moist.

What the fuck is it then? Looks suspiciously like a toe to the untrained eye...:pochwtf:

As far as it goes, I am trained :) Not sure what it is, but pretty confident it's not a toe or any other structure that belongs to ol' Mousa, as it's too far medial (on the inside) to be the big toe. So, it's a no.
Probably belongs to the bandages.

Back
Top Bottom