Monaco away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not all bad. Coffee, bantz and a view
BSmCeRw.jpg

Why are you in Weston Super Mare?

------------Lloris---------
------Dier----Verts------
Walker--------------Rose
----------Wanyama------
---Dembele----Winks---
Son----------------------Alli
-------------Kane-----------

Yes agree. However, nothing is guaranteed in football whoever plays. Im all for strongest team every game but modern football is not like that. My suggestion is based on what I feel will happen rather than what I would want to happen. Personally either win it or get out and concentrate on the PL. The Chavs are waiting for us, fresh on Saturday and this needs to be taken into account. Thats why I feel Poch will make a couple of unexpected changes. Hope Im wrong and we play our strongest attacking 11 and go for it not defend by keep ball and counter which is what we will do.
More importantly did you find a place to drink? On the booze in the Fairmont right now. Very civilized! 15€ a pint, mind

No you are wrong. We need to win both and other results need to go our way. Mon and Lev can and will play out a draw.

You realise a win today would put us on 7 points right? So if Monaco and Leverkusen play to a draw, Monaco would be on 9 and we beat Moscow putting us on 10.

No you are wrong. We need to win both and other results need to go our way. Mon and Lev can and will play out a draw.
IF and its a big IF we win both matches we will have 10 points. If Bayer win tonight they will have 9 points and Monaco 8 if they lose to us. They cannot BOTH overtake us when they play each other.

Back
Top Bottom