Monaco away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Keep them double training sessions up, Poch. Keep changing the formation every game, Poch. Keep picking a different 11 every game, Poch. We're really starting to dig out way out of this pit of mediocrity.

If you don't fix a problem in 2-3 months, will you ever? We're going to get destroyed by Chelsea.

Every Spurs fan should be embarrassed of that whole Champions League campaign, I certainly am.

Players should be too. Qualified last season in one of the worst Premier League campaigns in history, which provided us with our easiest chance to qualify and we get there and fuck it up by constantly resting key players. Awful.

Poch should feel worse today than he did after that 5-1 loss to Newcastle.

thank you the DANE.

look I know it's clear I don't rate Janssen but what is Poch thinking when he puts him on and plays 2 up top? We couldn't get the ball in the box the whole game and Poch somehow thinks putting 2 up top will help anything? I don't get the logic at all.
We needed goals - who did you want on?

Lloris
Walker-Dier-Jan-Rose
Wanyama-Winks
Son-Alli-Lamela
Kane

Really isn't complicated. When in doubt, when you don't know what to do, you go back to your roots or as close as you possibly can.

Fucking about every single week hasn't worked. Not once have we reverted back to the way we played last year.

Back
Top Bottom