Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Basic to some, but I'm sure there's plenty of managers with a different and more distant man-management approach who wouldn't have done so.
Of course and they are the shit ones. If your job and responsibility is to "manage" then failing to talk to the players is a dereliction of duty.

His biggest concern regarding these players (and not just those in England shirts) is their mental state, he would want to assess this, the only way to do that is to pick up the phone and have a chat. Any manger who doesn't have an interest in his biggest assists isn't a very good manager.

:lamelashock::lamelashock:The Argentine national coach has quit but we're not worried,, right ???

I don't particularly think that they're as bothered about the national job as our lot are - I'm sure he'd see it as career suicide, and they'd probably have to sign over any lingering sovereign doubt over Islas Malvinas to DL as part of the compensation package.
:levylol:

:lamelashock::lamelashock:The Argentine national coach has quit but we're not worried,, right ???
I don't particularly think that they're as bothered about the national job as our lot are - I'm sure he'd see it as career suicide, and they'd probably have to sign over any lingering sovereign doubt over Islas Malvinas to DL as part of the compensation package.
:levylol:
Surely they should just offer it to Pelligrini.

But he is Chilean, would he want to manage Argentina ?
Oh shit...

naked-gun-face-palm-head-slap-doh-1360196138K.gif

Sorry, brain fart.

Given the alleged total clusterfuck that is the Argentine FA (and he'll know all about that first hand), I doubt Mauricio is going anywhere near that mess. Our Pochettino is a very, very smart cookie.

Fair play Poch is ruthless, how many of those from that first day do we actually miss?

As far as missing them on a non-footballing level I quite liked Holtby, Sandro, Lennon, and even Ade when he gave a fuck. Still like to see a bit of good news come across on them from time to time.

Siggy is the only one I'd say I miss from a footballing side now. Still rate him, still think he could have contributed last season. There were times without Eriksen or Alli in the team/not on form that I watched and just felt like Siggy could have been the difference.

Back
Top Bottom