Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll never be able to apologise enough for the short sighted opinions I held on this guy after last year. I felt we were turgid and going nowhere. We were scraping at places like Hull and it looked like backwards was the only way, and I blamed him a lot of times for this..I could not have been more wrong, hands very firmly up in the air !

This man has given us our Spurs back. Not the flaky Redknapp Spurs, not The Jol nearly men, the real Spurs, the ones you dreamed about as a kid.

He might not stay forever and this might not come around again soon, but by Christ right now we all have our Spurs back and that's an Amazing thing and it's something I'll never be able to personally thank this man for, but it's how I feel !

Provided no crumbling in the final 4 games we have won us something more precious than any league title, these men have won us back ourself respect and pride for our beloved club. No ones laughing now, no one would dare say "Lads it's Tottenham" Thank you Poch !

I absolutely adore Poch's, very animated reactions to every ball kicked. from punching the floor when Alli missed, aggressive fist gestures when we score and he's projective show of fight when we are slacking. He drives the team on, reminds them when they lose focus and keeps them pushing forward. He seems to keeps them relaxed and enjoying their game. He brings out the best but also seems to remind them that they can do better.
Love the Man and the coach.

Think it just goes to show if a coach is backed and given time to implement their ideas then the team would reap the benefits. He did an amazing job of clearing out the squad in 3 windows. Creating a unity I have never seen before and all the while playing some of the most exhilarating football.

As Redknapp once said "shut up, you'll never have it so good". Fuck you 'Arry, we've gone several steps further and are improving. The sky truly is the limit with this young side.

Last edited:
Very nice to hear that Levy was invited to Poch's home on Sunday to have a few drinks and watch the LCFC game.
It looks like there is a decent relationship building there.

My god this man appears to be a magician of some sort!

How long did he stay with Espanol? Looks like he's the type of guy who can build up an affinity and loyalty for somewhere when the setting is right. Hope he can set some roots with us for the next half decade........!

If we get pipped to the title, there's one silver lining: Poch will surely want to stay on for another crack. Ditto all our top players. If we won the league I'd be worried that one or two, and possibly Poch, might feel they need (or have "earned") a challenge elsewhere.

Very nice to hear that Levy was invited to Poch's home on Sunday to have a few drinks and watch the LCFC game.
It looks like there is a decent relationship building there.

Levy had Poch over for the LCFC vs WH, Poch joked that he should invite him around for the Sundays match.

Levy had Poch over for the LCFC vs WH, Poch joked that he should invite him around for the Sundays match.
Don't really want to be pedantic, and pull you up. But you're wrong.
Last night, pre match, when asked if he watched the match Sunday he said he watched it with Daniel, at his ( that's MP's) house and they had a glass of wine.
When asked about watching Sunday's match, verbatim:
'yes of course, I watch the game, was fine as I was with my president, Daniel, to share a glass of wine, in my house' .

After the game he said maybe he will have him round for another glass this Sunday. ( jokingly)

Apparently he's just bought a house in London so must be planning on staying a while yet.
I think the talk of him fucking off is premature.
He wants to build something. Unless he has a major falling out, or someone is jogged on he respects and is loyal too, he'll stay until he's won stuff.
He's a man with a plan. If Cortese would have not be been lodged at Saints he would still be there.

That's brings me on to Saints game. If we have any chance of winning the title after the next two games, they will want to beat us badly.
Despite saying fuck Pochettino and they now have Koeman, they will secretly be fuming and want to fuck up Poch.

*shocking report*

Paul Jiggins, notorious Spurs hater who previously had a well publicised row with AVB (We is Us!) has written how Poch is ''considering'' United job.

Lol, Paul, you transparent, soulless, obese buffoon. Of course he is.

AVB had your number and so do we.

Paul_Jiggins__Engl_1803371a.jpg

I mean, have a look at him?

*shocking report*

Paul Jiggins, notorious Spurs hater who previously had a well publicised row with AVB (We is Us!) has written how Poch is ''considering'' United job.

Lol, Paul, you transparent, soulless, obese buffoon. Of course he is.

AVB had your number and so do we.

Paul_Jiggins__Engl_1803371a.jpg

I mean, have a look at him?

Why would you wear that colour polo shirt with that hair??!

Again mention of the Pochettino 'advisors', is it his wife who is brief that fat wanker?

* edit apologies for my use of the word 'fat' to my fellow rotund forummers.

Back
Top Bottom