Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Definitely.

I don't think it's a manager thing at all though - it's been the same for a while and it will take Poch some time to 'fix' the mentality. It'll be even funnier when we start kicking ass as the 'haters' will look stupid.

Either AVB or Sherwood have most probably screwed up the team's mentality for the long term.

For sure, but not sure on who caused it. I get the feeling it's an inherent part of our teams culture now

We just look like we aren't up for it. Even simple things, like hounding the ref. Personally I don't like to see any team do it. But all the top sides do it. A lot. Try to influence decisions.
Seems like we just take it on the chin and say "oh well".
And it's not something I like to see, like Lamella waving for the card recently, but it's another sign we are up for it and right now I'm clutching at straws for any signs of "up for it"
Even in the tunnel cams which some teams show now, we look mediocre.

Definitely.

I don't think it's a manager thing at all though - it's been the same for a while and it will take Poch some time to 'fix' the mentality. It'll be even funnier when we start kicking ass as the 'haters' will look stupid.

Either AVB or Sherwood have most probably screwed up the team's mentality for the long term.
I'm thinking the bloke in your avatar is going to fix our mentality? Mental. Forza Poch!

I keep thinking of Alex Ferguson in a similar pose. Strange times.

Think no more, you dirty slag

fergie.jpg

A pair of competent fullbacks, and a good centreback partnership will start us on the right path, along with a more mobile pairing in central midfield who can press better and cover the ground needed.

But really, a couple of fullbacks who don't get so far out of position that Capoue is required to try and constantly do their job and his would be nice. Kaboul not going walkabout and pretending to play right wing would be great as well.

Back
Top Bottom