Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sick of hearing we played well and lost We lost again for f****sake.Only the fourth team in history to lose 3 games in a row when leading

Really not arsed.

It's City away. A place we've won just twice in the league since Crouch scored that goal. So 2 wins in 13. A team that on average lose once a season at home. And we're a team that won't have our best centre back pairing or our most creative midfielder.

Promising thing is we will have Bissouma back and Lo Celso looks good in this system so we won't be completely devoid of creativity like we were away at Wolves. I just hope Sarr is back and Bentancur isn't as bad as first thought, because I don't want to see Hojbjerg in there (or Skipp) - though I do wonder if wed play Kulusevski in there again, I wouldn't be against it.

At least we'll give it a go ey?

Win would be out of this world tbh. Though I imagine a few Spurs fans wont be happy that we'd have gifted Woolwich the title in December.

Only done one of these, it ended up draw as I remember it, which wouldn't be a bad result against the petro-doped Gulf-pumped serial cheats.

My line up...

KEM5pQ7.png
Legends each and every one.

Simply need to attack. Be disruptive to City & get at them. We cant defend our way to a result, we need to attack and force the match into an end to end encounter. If we dont attack enough and allow them to settle and control the game on their terms, it will be routine for them.

already written this off so might as well go funky.

-----------------vic------------------
porro---emerson--davies---dog
--------------bent------------------
kulu----gio------gil---------son
-------------veliz-----------------

if bent injured move gio back there and kulu inside and johnson wide. go down swinging. keep son high when defending ready to counter.

Really not arsed.

It's City away. A place we've won just twice in the league since Crouch scored that goal. So 2 wins in 13. A team that on average lose once a season at home. And we're a team that won't have our best centre back pairing or our most creative midfielder.

Promising thing is we will have Bissouma back and Lo Celso looks good in this system so we won't be completely devoid of creativity like we were away at Wolves. I just hope Sarr is back and Bentancur isn't as bad as first thought, because I don't want to see Hojbjerg in there (or Skipp) - though I do wonder if wed play Kulusevski in there again, I wouldn't be against it.

At least we'll give it a go ey?

Win would be out of this world tbh. Though I imagine a few Spurs fans wont be happy that we'd have gifted Woolwich the title in December.

I hope we win and they get red cards and injuries to Haaland and Rodri until March.

If we can’t win I hope we at least get the injuries and red cards.

I’m sure the boys will be up for this but City’s quality and our makeshift defence will mean only one result.

Just hope we can give them a scare and that we start picking up some points after this one. Ange ball is the way but results matter; we need to stop the losing streak.

Back
Top Bottom