Mahrez: Spurs title collapse funny

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's funny is that people actually believe we collapsed. We were not even top of the league at any point last season. How is that a collapse? Does these idiots even understand what collapse means??

The three collapses I saw were from man city and Woolwich who both topped the table at some point and Chelsea who were an embarrassment as defending champions
Fabregas also collapsed when Dier went through him like a train

What's funny is that people actually believe we collapsed. We were not even top of the league at any point last season. How is that a collapse? Does these idiots even understand what collapse means??

The three collapses I saw were from man city and Woolwich who both topped the table at some point and Chelsea who were an embarrassment as defending champions

lcfc.png

giphy.gif

Clearly not a single one of you read the article, it's a click-bait title
I think he means the situation of getting together to celebrate winning the title which then looked like not happening at 1 point during the party was funny.
I don't think he meant our collapse.

what title collapse. We were 6 points behind, never on top.
closest we came was 2 points, then we played Spam and Woolwich and threw away 4 points. Thats was with 12 games to go.
If there was title collapse it was woolwich who were on top after 20 games, level on points with LCFC after 22 and by 24 games were 5 points off the top.
It was theirs to win and they collapsed. Not us.
We were always chasing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom