Mahrez: Spurs title collapse funny

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope the cunt dies, along with his entire family. Then we'll see what's fucking funny. The goat fucking prick
41397-Picard-clapping-applause-gif-vX3R.gif

What's funny is that people actually believe we collapsed. We were not even top of the league at any point last season. How is that a collapse? Does these idiots even understand what collapse means??

The three collapses I saw were from man city and Woolwich who both topped the table at some point and Chelsea who were an embarrassment as defending champions

What's funny is that people actually believe we collapsed. We were not even top of the league at any point last season. How is that a collapse? Does these idiots even understand what collapse means??

The three collapses I saw were from man city and Woolwich who both topped the table at some point and Chelsea who were an embarrassment as defending champions
Fabregas also collapsed when Dier went through him like a train

Yeah... they say one thing worse than a bad loser, is a bad wannier.

If Mahrez is looking to leave relegation threatened Leicester, and join perennial bad losers/unbearable winners ArseAnal, then he's doing his credentials the power of good!

Unfortunately there's plenty of teams in the league this year that are so bad that I think ultimately both West Ham (who I would love to see go down, it basically goes without saying) and Leicester (who I'd like to see gone mainly for the madness of a reigning Champion being relegated) will survive.

I wonder how much Vardy wishes he had gone to Woolwich now. He could be sitting on a warmer bench and raking in way more dough. He'd also give the people on Woolwich Fan TV some new material to moan about, which they are in desperate need of.

Back
Top Bottom