Little known gems who Ange could sign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pete Davidson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Infinity stones. Then we can snap the opposition out of existence.

There's a lot of rumours in Scotland just now Ange is looking at Daizen Maeda at Celtic.

I love Diazen, never seen a player work as hard for the team, explosive pace also but unlike Hatate and Kyogo, due to his lack of technical ability, I couldn't see him being a success in the EPL. If his technique was as good as his work rate he would be a truly stunning player but he would struggle for Spurs. He can either be magic or absolutely awful infront of goal. Although Ange loves him, managed him at Yokohama the took him to Celtic, I would be absolutely stunned if he tried to sign him for Spurs

Stranger things have happened but at the reported fee of £25 million I would personally give him a piggy back from Glasgow to London for that price 😄

Kyogo and Hatate yes, they would easily slot in to the EPL, Maeda I'd have some serious doubts about

Last edited:
There's a lot of rumours in Scotland just now Ange is looking at Daizen Meada at Celtic.

I love Diazen, never seen a player work as hard for the team, explosive pace also but unlike Hatate and Kyogo, due to his lack of technical ability, I couldn't see him being a success in the EPL. If his technique was as good as his work rate he would be a truly stunning player but he would struggle for Spurs. He can either be magic or absolutely awful infront of goal. Although Ange loves him, managed him at Yokohama the took him to Celtic, I would be absolutely stunned if he tried to sign him for Spurs
Sounds like the Japanese Adama Traore! Sign me up!

There's a lot of rumours in Scotland just now Ange is looking at Daizen Maeda at Celtic.

This video on youtube about to get a shedload hits...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kOQJJIfBT8

Back
Top Bottom