Little known gems who Ange could sign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just a little bit of fun for all you budding football manager wannabes out there to find little known Gems playing in leagues throughout the world who have huge potential to grow into world beaters and going with Anges previous signings at Celtic he'll probably be familiar with them.

I really like the look of

Efrain Alvarez (CF)​

Plays for LA Galaxy in the MLS

goshenite-healing-crystal-31mm.jpg

Goshenite (clear Beryl)

Brighter energy than it’s more illustrious fellows Aquamarine, Heliodor and Morganite, maybe even Emerald!

9bcb5e420ed8ed88217eeda0975473a7.jpg
Or, Yahweh’s breast plate, which wearers could use to connect/devine his message, or seek out truths? (Old Testament is wild!)

Cant really help with any top propects from Peru Liga 2 but i'll go for Dennis Cirkin, 21 and homegrown obviously. More of a traditional left back than Udogie and we can re sign him for £6m. Bin off Perisic and Sessegnon and it gives him a real chance.
Cirkin really is looking the part since we let him go

Other Championship players who for me have caught the eye are

Arijanet Muric (GK) - BURNLEY

Sander Berge (CM) -Sheffield utd
Seems to of saved some of his best performances when he has played against Spurs since he arrived in England.

Anel Ahmedhodžić (CB) -Sheffield United
Class Centre back deserves a shot with a bigger club in the premier league

Ilias Chair - (AM) - QPR everything goes through him when QPR are on the attack he scores goals and assists and all round link up play is excellent

Back
Top Bottom