Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You added a picture of a disabled person you utter fuckwit!!
Anyone who thinks supporting spurs means supporting Levy obviously has issues
You Shameless buffoon

Every cheer or penny you put in their coffers is for ENIC.

Inhale it. Embrace it.

Then fuck off. Thought you had me blocked.

Nah is actually smacking people's heads off in here and you guys can't deal with it so I see you've resorted to call him a Levybot which is an automatic L, fantastic to see. 💪

Oooh look....Shady and Mampi sitting in a tree .......🤭

Seohyun%20and%20Hyoyeon%20SNSD%20Girls%27%20Generation%20Happy%20Together%20GIF%20%286%29.gif

I'd rather we were a shit show that wins something every few years, than a financially well run club that literally never wins anything anymore.

There. I said it.
I want to go to cup finals and see us win.
I want to see a league title in my lifetime.
If that means a leaky roof or the odd season where we finish 8th and have to buy a 36 year old Ibrahimavic type, bring it on.
I'm fed up of never being there. As it stands, we're on our way to a 20+ year run of nothing.

Would you honestly? most weekends would be like the one that just past? I Remember the 90s too I'm 38 They we're shit and anyone who says the days under Sugar were better than the last decade, I'm sorry they're lying.

Trophies are obv important, and we should have won more over the last 10 years yes, but if you only watch for trophies you'd only watch football in May.

Also, like I said we don't exist in isolation, other teams exist too and sometimes they're just better than us .

I do feel in 16/17 we were insane and good enough to win, something we crumbled in the FA Cup semi and got knocked out of Europa by Gent

No

They will die before I will

Got some bad news for you even if you do outlive them.

Shutterstock_12768154ct.jpg

Think Ali Gold said only once his hair is fully gone may he take control of the day to day running.

There's a fucking conveyor belt of Levy's that will see us through the next 200 years.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Back
Top Bottom