Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anthony Beale Anthony Beale very well put, I was on the train back to liv St with some fans who don't seem to have a brain cell and said such classics as "Lamelas useless" and "soldado what a waste of money"

I feel sorry for them, brainless cunts, back to away games only for me when I come back home, let them have their misery

Are you somehow trying imply Soldado is not a waste of money? You sound more stupid than those fans.

Are you somehow trying imply Soldado is not a waste of money? You sound more stupid than those fans.

No it was in the context of today's game trust me, you should have heard these people god knows how they find their way out front door in morning, when we all squeezed on train the same genius shouted "let's all be benders" typical really

Soldado has been a disappointment no doubt about that, seems people get off on the moaning which is sad

No it was in the context of today's game trust me, you should have heard these people god knows how they find their way out front door in morning, when we all squeezed on train the same genius shouted "let's all be benders" typical really

Soldado has been a disappointment no doubt about that, seems people get off on the moaning which is sad

Soldado has been a waste of money. Plain and simple. No amount of context will change that.

If you think that little bald cunt has the clubs best interest at heart now, then you need your head read.

He has single handedly turned us from a champions league team to mid table at best in three years.

Almost impressive but thoroughly depressing.
So you're saying, Levy only cares about himself, right?

Because to me, what you're saying doesn't make sense.

If DL doesn't have the clubs best interests at heart, i guess you're implying he wants to make as much money from the club as he can?

Wherever we finish he gets his nominal wage of a few million. But the real money is of course in selling the club. So surely, if what you're saying is true, and his interest is in selling up for as big a profit as possible... then he'd want the team to be doing as well as possible? Because the value in the club is in its assets. So if we sell off our best players we have less value. So whatever your opinion of Levy is, surely he does have the best interests of the club at heart? Isn't that why he's chairman? You wouldn't put a normal fan off the street in charge, and you wouldn't put a total money man in charge. Levy is probably as close as we're gonna get to the in-between.

If you think that little bald cunt has the clubs best interest at heart now, then you need your head read.

He has single handedly turned us from a champions league team to mid table at best in three years.

Almost impressive but thoroughly depressing.

Yeah, but did you see the half-time montage... we're fucking MASSIVE in Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore... so that's alright then... especially when you think there are Arseanal shirts seen on the High Road regularly!
maybe the club should concentrate on attracting support a little closer to home, before it starts worrying about bolstering the numbers of the Hong Kong supporters club!

...or is that Lacist?

If DL doesn't have the clubs best interests at heart, i guess you're implying he wants to make as much money from the club as he can?

Wherever we finish he gets his nominal wage of a few million. But the real money is of course in selling the club. So surely, if what you're saying is true, and his interest is in selling up for as big a profit as possible... then he'd want the team to be doing as well as possible? Because the value in the club is in its assets. So if we sell off our best players we have less value. So whatever your opinion of Levy is, surely he does have the best interests of the club at heart? Isn't that why he's chairman? You wouldn't put a normal fan off the street in charge, and you wouldn't put a total money man in charge. Levy is probably as close as we're gonna get to the in-between.

We will get more in TV money finishing 17th this season £65-70m than we would of done finishing 4th 2 years ago £40m at a push, there is no hunger to invest if you can maintain the same revenue stream if not increase it.

The value isn't in the players mate. It's in the big slab of north london real estate, the future cash flows of tv and the mythical idea that we will fill a 60k stadium.

Levy is in the end game now, doing enough to keep us in the prem whilst ensuring he walks away with the maximum amount of cash.

One trophy during his tenure. The worst of any owner we have had,

Yeah, but did you see the half-time montage... we're fucking MASSIVE in Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore... so that's alright then... especially when you think there are Arseanal shirts seen on the High Road regularly!
maybe the club should concentrate on attracting support a little closer to home, before it starts worrying about bolstering the numbers of the Hong Kong supporters club!

...or is that Lacist?

Watch it Thelonious Thelonious will put you in the bin for that.

The club is moving backwards. Were soon to be overtaken by West Ham. We spend less money on transfers than Stoke City and West Brom. We still play in a stadium smaller than Sunderlands. We keep getting hammered by the big clubs. We`ve won 1 minor trophy in 15 years. We`ve never finished above Woolwich. And we put in abject performances like the one today. Yeah. There really has been progression under ENIC hasn`t there. I`m just amazed theres not more anger and frustration aimed towards them on this forum.

Anthony Beale Anthony Beale very well put, I was on the train back to liv St with some fans who don't seem to have a brain cell and said such classics as "Lamelas useless" and "soldado what a waste of money"

I feel sorry for them, brainless cunts, back to away games only for me when I come back home, let them have their misery
wait so neither of those 2 have been useless or a waste of money so far?

Sorry you had to endure that shit today mate. I doubt Vlad gives a fuck though and he was an embarrassment!

Sorry you had to endure that shit today mate. I doubt Vlad gives a fuck though and he was an embarrassment!

Vlad was a shit show thats for sure! I thought Kaboul had his best game for a while, lets face it we only conceded from that stupid piece of marking from Lamela

The value isn't in the players mate. It's in the big slab of north london real estate, the future cash flows of tv and the mythical idea that we will fill a 60k stadium.

Levy is in the end game now, doing enough to keep us in the prem whilst ensuring he walks away with the maximum amount of cash.

One trophy during his tenure. The worst of any owner we have had,

Bet you are glad you are on hols, was a bit of a disaster today.....

All of what you guys are saying is all well and good, but how does Levy running things so we're in the black, translate to us playing slow today and losing to a team that wanted it more?
Levy didn't pick Chiriches today did he? And unless Levy poured a bottle of Jack Daniels down ol' Vlads throat before the game its hardly Levys fault how shit the guy played.

Just seems like scapegoating to me.

Yeah we've won one trophy under ENIC but are you forgetting what City and Chelsea have done in the time ENIC have been in charge. Winning a trophy has lost all meaning now. Football has changed its not the same as it was before 2000. Its fucking moronic to measure our success in terms of trophies.
Plus if we won a trophy this season but finished 12, people would moan that that isn't good enough.

Back
Top Bottom