Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair play to levy.. He can brainwash & fool so many people so easily. We are crap & our rivals are humiliating us & they will still be on here defending him & desperate for him to stay. Whilst being more than happy with him giving himself pay rises despite the shambles on the pitch.
I don't know that there are many (any?) "desperate for him to stay". Just some willing to credit him for the positives he's contributed, while being resigned to the fact that ENIC/Levy get to decide when they go and no one else.

Spurs have never managed to gin up legitimate protests, but they wouldn't be successful even if they occurred. Just not the way things work.

Levy has been great at building up the finances of the club and delivering an incredible stadium. He's been shit when he's stuck his nose in the football side and failed multiple times to seize the opportunity and invest at our peaks.

He's been 75-80/100 if you ask me. We should have been Liverpool of the past 5+ years. But we could have been Everton, honestly.

I don't know that there are many (any?) "desperate for him to stay". Just some willing to credit him for the positives he's contributed, while being resigned to the fact that ENIC/Levy get to decide when they go and no one else.

Spurs have never managed to gin up legitimate protests, but they wouldn't be successful even if they occurred. Just not the way things work.

Levy has been great at building up the finances of the club and delivering an incredible stadium. He's been shit when he's stuck his nose in the football side and failed multiple times to seize the opportunity and invest at our peaks.

He's been 75-80/100 if you ask me. We should have been Liverpool of the past 5+ years. But we could have been Everton, honestly.
If they aren’t desperate for him to stay. Why spend 100s of hours a year defending him & attacking others for wanting levy out then? Even to the degree you start giving personal abuse. I guess it’s unfair to expect you to know their motives. Maybe just trolling!

I agree that protests wouldn’t work & I am resigned to levy being here many more decades. Interesting you hold that view as a few of the levy fans criticise us a lot for not protesting. We are soft southerners so wouldn’t do a hostile protest anyway. Not got it in us. That’s more northern fans.
I think enic & levy will only go when they get a lot of ££££ for selling up. I would still like protests & people to speak their mind, rather than just lay down & accept we can’t be up there fighting for titles like Woolwich or actually win a fa cup.

I respect your views but I think we can compete with Woolwich & don’t have to just be grateful to be looking up at them way above us. All because we could be down there like Everton. You sound very beating down Memphis . I think levy & enic do that. In the end you are content with watching on as Woolwich fight for titles whilst telling yourself ‘thank god we ain’t Everton’.
To be clear do you want levy & enic to go or stay? Not whether it can happen. Just what you would like. Sounds like your leaning towards playing it safe & sticking with them?

Last edited:
Didnt turn up to halt our arch rivals bid for the title and our manager has gone all chemical ali claiming we don’t have an issue with set pieces.

Levy can either get stevie wonder to come in and point out our obvious inadequacies to chemical Ali or he had better have some positive news about the hotel or this season is in danger of petering out…

Didnt turn up to halt our arch rivals bid for the title and our manager has gone all chemical ali claiming we don’t have an issue with set pieces.

Levy can either get stevie wonder to come in and point out our obvious inadequacies to chemical Ali or he had better have some positive news about the hotel or this season is in danger of petering out…
Will announce the signing of a partnership franchise deal with famous brand, Ibis and a long term contract with the government to house illegal immigrants for the next decade. Hopefully on the same day that Goons win the PL, that will
Steal their thunder and show em

Will announce the signing of a partnership franchise deal with famous brand, Ibis and a long term contract with the government to house illegal immigrants for the next decade. Hopefully on the same day that Goons win the PL, that will
Steal their thunder and show em
I’m still excited about the amazing synergies we are opening up in Australia. I don’t blame the club at all for announcing a friendly kick a bout on the other side of the planet when the season is on.

Today was disappointing but Newcastle in oz is our chance to really put down a marker with a statement win

And despite our air miles we are the greenest club in the premiership, levy showing winning is easy.

I’m still excited about the amazing synergies we are opening up in Australia. I don’t blame the club at all for announcing a friendly kick a bout on the other side of the planet when the season is on.

Today was disappointing but Newcastle in oz is our chance to really put down a marker with a statement win

And despite our air miles we are the greenest club in the premiership, levy showing winning is easy.
Agree. Putting all his energy into decision making for the sole objective of winning the title

Back
Top Bottom