Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

well done Levy you've done it again
hulk hogan indycar GIF by Paddock Insider

OK this is not a dig at Levy I am responding

5 way title race right now , our injury crisis and players going away on international duty is horrific and has been known for ages . Are you saying the other 4 title challengers are in the same boat , cos I don’t see it , our need is appreciably greater . Our injuries are long standing and players being away was known , this didn’t suddenly arise Dec31st
Anyway I wanted first week but Ithink this is suitably swift , I am happy with what Spurs / Levy have done as I said

Because there's 3 teams who's goal is to win the league, 2 of them expected to challenge 1 has joined then and should expect to challenge. Woolwich and Liverpool have greater need to strengthen...Arse are, still looking for a striker and Liverpool a 6 so they need starters, we needed a backup.

Even if we hope to win the league it's not seen as a failure if we don't hence why our need isn't as great as theirs.

Little difference whether they come in the first week or not because the target was always Utd, that first week target was just unrealistic because clubs rarely do business in the first week in Jan.

Because there's 3 teams who's goal is to win the league, 2 of them expected to challenge 1 has joined then and should expect to challenge. Woolwich and Liverpool have greater need to strengthen...Arse are, still looking for a striker and Liverpool a 6 so they need starters, we needed a backup.

Even if we hope to win the league it's not seen as a failure if we don't hence why our need isn't as great as theirs.

Little difference whether they come in the first week or not because the target was always Utd, that first week target was just unrealistic because clubs rarely do business in the first week in Jan.
We could easily blow top 4 as well without reinforcements. . I agree we are not expected to win the league, we were not expected to do it under Redknapp when we got the free transfers . Just because it’s not expected does not mean we should not show the appropriate ambition. Don’t get the not wanting to go for it now attitude , who cares if it’s realistic . Even Ange told us to dream

Things we have known for a long time , I will only mention starters if fit

Serious injuries to
VDV
Romero
Maddison

Away on duty
Bissouma
Sarr
Son

Plenty of others , but that is 3/5th of our outfield players who would start

I have said I won’t quibble about a few days he has done well . I also said I won’t slag him off in Jan take the W FFS

We could easily blow top 4 as well without reinforcements. . I agree we are not expected to win the league, we were not expected to do it under Redknapp when we got the free transfers . Just because it’s not expected does not mean we should not show the appropriate ambition. Don’t get the not wanting to go for it now attitude , who cares if it’s realistic . Even Ange told us to dream

Things we have known for a long time , I will only mention starters if fit

Serious injuries to
VDV
Romero
Maddison

Away on duty
Bissouma
Sarr
Son

Plenty of others , but that is 3/5th of our outfield players who would start

The point is everyone is in the same boat, everyone needs players, everyone needs new faces because of these scenarios you are presenting and other teams around us have greater need than us but only one team has gone out and shown ambition even pre Dragusin deal with Werner, what does that tell you?

The point is everyone is in the same boat, everyone needs players, everyone needs new faces because of these scenarios you are presenting and other teams around us have greater need than us but only one team has gone out and shown ambition even pre Dragusin deal with Werner, what does that tell you?
It shows we have the greater need

It shows we have the greater need

Keep lying to yourself, you're lying because your coping to yourself about how we operate as a club.

This is your problem, you think everything works in a a vacuum and that Tottenham are the only club who work like this and don't face the same problems as everyone else, you're literally ignroning evidence about other clubs not getting players in whilst we have already done business and bought 2 in, well if that's the route you want to go down I can't help you.

Keep lying to yourself, you're lying because your coping to yourself about how we operate as a club.

This is your problem, you think everything works in a a vacuum and that Tottenham are the only club who work like this and face the same problems as everyone else, you're literally ignroning evidence about other clubs not getting players in whilst we have already done business and bought 2 in, well if that's the route you want to go down I can't help you.
I am really not looking for your help, but thanks for your condescending offer anyway.

I think I have been quite conciliatory, got to do some work now

Miss me out sucking bollockhead off for doing what he should have done in the summer(!), and doing his usual danger dance with the asking fee (peanuts!!!!), leaving the door open long enough for it to nearly get hijacked (then having to up the fucking deal, anyway!).

Fucking idiot.

You owe us a lot more than this guy for the pain you cause, cunt.

Big up Ange and Fab for getting into Rad's head to tip it our way.

#BaldCunt

Well done Levy for getting 2 players in early like Ange asked for. Now sign more players and get rid of the deadwood you bald cunt.

Am I doing this right for the 2 extremes in here?

Fair play mate
If i am going to give Levy stick and he then does way better than I anticipated I’m not to proud to say well done Danny Boy . I would have been full of piss and. vinegar if he had not backed Ange , well he has done . One more for depth at any point in Jan might be nice , but if we don’t do it I can live with it , hard to believe our injury crisis can get any worse

Where am I not taking it , I had to do some work . I was pointing out you were being condescending, however you are not going to make me reach for the phone and ring the Samaritans

I'm saying that your posts to me are riddle with a condescending tone, all I'm doing is matching your energy and giving it back to you.

Back
Top Bottom