Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bro stutup man, Jesus, you're just chatting a whole load of nonsense for no reason 😆
Final comment from me , other people are meant to give the laughing emojis , stop marking your own homework

On another note you might recall I gave Levy a week to get two incl a centre back , well we didn’t pull it off . However as I happily admitted in the transfer window would be churlish to quibble over a few days . So if we have got Dragusin fair play to Levy he has delivered . I believe he is still involved and if I was giving him stick for not doing it he deserves the plaudits on this if true
I also said I would not moan about Danny Boy for the rest of January , I will honour that if Dragusin does sign today or tomorrow .

Final comment from me , other people are meant to give the laughing emojis , stop marking your own homework

On another note you might recall I gave Levy a week to get two incl a centre back , well we didn’t pull it off . However as I happily admitted in the transfer window would be churlish to quibble over a few days . So if we have got Dragusin fair play to Levy he has delivered . I believe he is still involved and if I was giving him stick for not doing it he deserves the plaudits on this if true
I also said I would not moan about Danny Boy for the rest of January , I will honour that if Dragusin does sign today or tomorrow .

It's still funny to me that you think Levy is involved in transfers but whatever keep dieing on that hill if it makes you cope better.

It's still funny to me that you think Levy is involved in transfers but whatever keep dieing on that hill if it makes you cope better.
I will not respond in January to that as it could be construed as moaning and I have promised not to do so . I reckon we exchanged enough verbal punches last night , but I appreciate with you it never gets unpleasantly aggressive or spiteful , I hope you see it the same way

I will not respond in January to that as it could be construed as moaning and I have promised not to do so . I reckon we exchanged enough verbal punches last night , but I appreciate with you it never gets unpleasantly aggressive or spiteful , I hope you see it the same way

What I don't get is that you were willing to point the fingers at Levy despite it being 10 days into the window, despite other teams with greater needs not doing any business thus far, the agenda is just weird and just overly obsessive, there's no logic to it IMO

What I don't get is that you were willing to point the fingers at Levy despite it being 10 days into the window, despite other teams with greater needs not doing any business thus far, the agenda is just weird and just overly obsessive, there's no logic to it IMO
OK this is not a dig at Levy I am responding

5 way title race right now , our injury crisis and players going away on international duty is horrific and has been known for ages . Are you saying the other 4 title challengers are in the same boat , cos I don’t see it , our need is appreciably greater . Our injuries are long standing and players being away was known , this didn’t suddenly arise Dec31st
Anyway I wanted first week but Ithink this is suitably swift , I am happy with what Spurs / Levy have done as I said

Back
Top Bottom