Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's the limits being placed on concession tickets that's a fucking scandal...pensioners and kids tickets being full whack because the concession ticket quota has been used up...I mean...what the fuck...

It's the limits being placed on concession tickets that's a fucking scandal...pensioners and kids tickets being full whack because the concession ticket quota has been used up...I mean...what the fuck...
I was surprised to hear about this on not one but two podcasts today. Given the very small amount the club is foregoing by offering the concessions, it’s hard to see any justification. ☹️

Imagine a London bus that only had half-a-dozen seats for concessions, or a cinema with only twenty seats for concession-priced tickets. Madness.

I was surprised to hear about this on not one but two podcasts today. Given the very small amount the club is foregoing by offering the concessions, it’s hard to see any justification. ☹️

Imagine a London bus that only had half-a-dozen seats for concessions, or a cinema with only twenty seats for concession-priced tickets. Madness.
Every fucking penny counts for these cunts even if it means alienating their own fans....it's so fucking short sighted it isn't true...

I honestly think it's all been dreamed by some dick in the ticketing dept to show off what a heartless money grabbing cunt that they are...

Every fucking penny counts for these cunts even if it means alienating their own fans....it's so fucking short sighted it isn't true...
Does the club have a head of PR? If so, he or she must have given up doing their job and simply surrendered to the insanity of the cost/benefit analysis here.

well on track for a summer of:

Ticket price hikes
Best player sold
New manager still left short in his rebuild
De Facto owner charged with financial fraud and banned from using his yacht
De Facto DOF charged with fraud and banned from football involvement

But apart from all that.....All excited for the next 23 years of rebuild

clapping-excited.gif

Back
Top Bottom