Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ONE trophy in 23 years.....and counting.

THAT is their legacy and it should shame them.

They couldn't give a fuck about that.

Stop defending these cunts!
Of course you focus on the negative rather than the positive

It could have been zero instead of one

Of course that won't be mentioned, you Levy outers are all the same

Plus 23 years really isn't a decent enough sample size to judge an ownership by

I have a feeling they'll really hit their stride by the 25th year

Of course you focus on the negative rather than the positive

It could have been zero instead of one

Of course that won't be mentioned, you Levy outers are all the same

Plus 23 years really isn't a decent enough sample size to judge an ownership by

I have a feeling they'll really hit their stride by the 25th year
Ha ha :harrylol:

To be serious though, I don't understand why your post isn't getting numerous likes and agrees from the Levy / Lewis fanboys.

This is exactly the kind of nonsense they use to try and justify their position.

I'm sure there's a very reasonable and fair explanation

stevee stevee ? 🎤
Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

View: https://twitter.com/swspurs/status/1650156271343902723?t=yeyV2uLcw3arVs-mBdgvuA&s=19

I'm sure there's a very reasonable and fair explanation

stevee stevee ? 🎤

Imagine thinking this is part of some nefarious plot against an innocent ticket holder in lieu of the most likely reason that some low level ticketing/IT person fucked up.

:ange-facepalm:

There are plenty of entirely legitimate reasons to criticize the ownership and upper management of the club without making things up.

I don't have a favourable political party either but I am a firm believer in change after stagnation has set in because it allows for new ideas.

I have already explained why the comparison is fair though, I am not a fan of involving politics in football discussion either but there is a clear connection in the way the current government approach and handle issues and the way Levy/ENIC handle issues.

like I said, it's from the same playbook.

Here's a theory - it is this constant swinging from the left to the right over a period of 12-15 years each time that is holding us back.
Imagine a party that operated in the middle that wasn't completely useless and unelectable.

Imagine thinking this is part of some nefarious plot against an innocent ticket holder in lieu of the most likely reason that some low level ticketing/IT person fucked up.

:ange-facepalm:

There are plenty of entirely legitimate reasons to criticize the ownership and upper management of the club without making things up.

Levy typing the email

Dog Working GIF by Jiffpom

I don't agree 100% with that tweet.

Yes, go an protest as well. But in this day and age, social media sentiment is a currency that impacts Sponsors and clubs have to be conscious of social media sentiment.
If you ever try tweeting directly at a corporation that provides you with a service, you will be surprised how often you get a reply. There is a good reason for that.

Levy/ENIc will be aware that fan sentiment on social media is something they need to be aware of and act on. Tweeting has an impact as well or even more so than a protest.

i.e., if fans started organizing on socials that they will all refuse to spend on food and drink in the stadium, I promise you the club will take notice of that more than some banners outside the ground.

Jordan on talksport this morning trying to give Levy's spin that Kane was wrong to move to Munich. Apparently it was a bad economic move. He had bad advisors. Should have got proper agents etc. Bayern are not that much bigger than spurs.

Bottom line is he wanted away from the useless, inept bald cunt.

He knew no English club would deal with levy because he was available on a free come Jan. No other foreign club wanted to deal with levy, had the cash or needed a striker.

Harry wanted away from the poisonous twat. Completely understand his decision.

Jordan on talksport this morning trying to give Levy's spin that Kane was wrong to move to Munich. Apparently it was a bad economic move. He had bad advisors. Should have got proper agents etc. Bayern are not that much bigger than spurs.

Bottom line is he wanted away from the useless, inept bald cunt.

He knew no English club would deal with levy because he was available on a free come Jan. No other foreign club wanted to deal with levy, had the cash or needed a striker.

Harry wanted away from the poisonous twat. Completely understand his decision.

He was only available to English clubs on a free come next Summer, it's only European clubs you can agree to a pre contract agreement in January.

Pretty sure Kane was happy to stay at Spurs for another year because he'd essentially be free next year anyway, it was reported that he wanted the Bayern moved wrapped up before Brentford.

I don't agree 100% with that tweet.

Yes, go an protest as well. But in this day and age, social media sentiment is a currency that impacts Sponsors and clubs have to be conscious of social media sentiment.
If you ever try tweeting directly at a corporation that provides you with a service, you will be surprised how often you get a reply. There is a good reason for that.

Levy/ENIc will be aware that fan sentiment on social media is something they need to be aware of and act on. Tweeting has an impact as well or even more so than a protest.

i.e., if fans started organizing on socials that they will all refuse to spend on food and drink in the stadium, I promise you the club will take notice of that more than some banners outside the ground.
Yeah, but that wasn't my point at all.

I was simply stating that someone is so obsessed with me that they can't resist tagging me, even though I have had no interaction with them for months.

Someone who adds nothing of value to this site and only posts to get likes or funnies from others.
Someone who lies repeatedly and twists everything anyone says.

When even some "Enic outers" have you on ignore because of your tedious, boring rhetoric that is full of negativity then you know that there's an issue with them.

I also will continuously call out keyboard warriors who can't be arsed to do anything about the situation, bar posting on here, even when they are attending a match and, literally, walks past the protest after bigging them up and praising them.

Hypocrisy of the highest order.

Yeah, but that wasn't my point at all.

I was simply stating that someone is so obsessed with me that they can't resist tagging me, even though I have had no interaction with them for months.

Someone who adds nothing of value to this site and only posts to get likes or funnies from others.
Someone who lies repeatedly and twists everything anyone says.

When even some "Enic outers" have you on ignore because of your tedious, boring rhetoric that is full of negativity then you know that there's an issue with them.

I also will continuously call out keyboard warriors who can't be arsed to do anything about the situation, bar posting on here, even when they are attending a match and, literally, walks past the protest after bigging them up and praising them.

Hypocrisy of the highest order.

Ah ok, tbf this sounds like someone you know personally and also know what they do and don't do.

I'll stay out of that.

Levy is a genius.

Sky have a list of transfers so far this window and what the net spend of each club is. We are sitting in 7th but our spend includes Porro and Kulu.

So we didn't actually spend any money in the January window.

I have to give it to the man, the way he structures signings to obfuscate his spend, even has most of our fan base and Sky suckered in.

Where is the money Levy? You bald gimboid, where is it you greedy cunt?

Levy is a genius.

Sky have a list of transfers so far this window and what the net spend of each club is. We are sitting in 7th but our spend includes Porro and Kulu.

So we didn't actually spend any money in the January window.

I have to give it to the man, the way he structures signings to obfuscate his spend, even has most of our fan base and Sky suckered in.

Where is the money Levy? You bald gimboid, where is it you greedy cunt?

We did, we paid loan fees for Porro and Danjuma ;)

You guys prepared for screw job number 87219672106328 when this window closes yeh?

The man has the power to screw the fanbase time and time again yet the next window the optimism will be at an all time high.

Back
Top Bottom