Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i wonder if Levy can't move players out is because of FFP ?
if the book value of the player is a lot more than Levy can get if player sold does that reflect on to FFP ?
Maybe we've reached our FFP ceiling. As in we've maxed out on the amount of spending allowance you're allowed to build up??:roflmao:

How Spursy would that be :levywtf:

Him being the highest paid CEO in the premier league with our record of success is actually a scandal in itself.
If ever a clubs fans were being trolled by its Chairman!
I still think he’s siphoning money somewhere too, real estate investments via shell companies in the ENIC ‘family’ - funded by THFC

Abusing and blaming that bald fucker at the top is one of the true consistent joys of supporting this club at the moment.

I don't even care if it is proportionate and fair. Pelt tomatoes at him anyway, why not?
But thats exactly why some people don't take the Levy out guys seriously. Anything happens and it's Levy's fault.

Ukraine.
Cancelling Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
Heather Small.

Anything is twisted to blame Levy.

If Richy is injured then it happened yesterday. Why didn't we hear about it yesterday?

It may be indeed be true but all we have is a whisper campaign on Twitter. Yet now Levy is incompetent for agreeing the Kane deal while Richy is injured.

Stick to blaming Levy for things that are genuinely his fault and support might grow.

But thats exactly why some people don't take the Levy out guys seriously. Anything happens and it's Levy's fault.

Ukraine.
Heather Small.

If Richy is injured then it happened yesterday. Why didn't we hear about it yesterday?

It may be indeed be true but all we have is a whisper campaign on Twitter. Yet now Levy is incompetent for agreeing the Kane deal while Richy is injured.

Stick to blaming Levy for things that are genuinely his fault and support might grow.
Ever noticed that Heather Small sounds exactly like Kermit the frog would if he clipped his balls off the corner of the dining table?

Ukraine.
Heather Small.

I don't care about support growing. If you aren't already anti-Levy now, you've not been paying attention. He's fucking incompetent. I dislike him to the point where I don't care to defend him by protecting him from blame that might be unfair.

I got a lovely warm glow from last season when he had to get comforted by his wife because of the boos. There isn't many people on this planet who I could get that kind of schadenfraude from. I hate him and if I stub my toe on the stairs tomorrow, I'll probably say "bald cunt".

Just how it is. There's that and then there's the separate sensible conversations you can have where we can apportion fair blame, but that's different from the visceral hatred I feel for him.

I don't care about support growing. If you aren't already anti-Levy now, you've not been paying attention. He's fucking incompetent. I dislike him to the point where I don't care to defend him by protecting him from blame that might be unfair.

I got a lovely warm glow from last season when he had to get comforted by his wife because of the boos. There isn't many people on this planet who I could get that kind of schadenfraude from. I hate him and if I stub my toe on the stairs tomorrow, I'll probably say "bald cunt".

Just how it is. There's that and then there's the separate sensible conversations you can have where we can apportion fair blame, but that's different from the visceral hatred I feel for him.
That's how I feel about Heather Small to be fair.

I still think he’s siphoning money somewhere too, real estate investments via shell companies in the ENIC ‘family’ - funded by THFC
I've said before, trying to make anything from Tottenham Hotspur accounts and their plethora of subsidiary companies is an absolute minefield. Probably just teetering on safe side of fiscal and business legality.
Proper shady pair of cunts.

Last edited:

Ukraine.
Heather Small.

Although you could say the reason some of us don't take the Levy In guys seriously is that nothing is ever Levy's fault.

European Money League. They try and justify it.

Ticket price hike. They try and justify it.

0 signings for one and a half years. They try and justify it.

Our best players wanting to get out. They try and justify it

Nuno Espirito Santo. They try and justify him

Worst trophy record in our post war history. They try and justify it

Attempted move to Stratford. It was just a ruse etc....

To be honest the list is endless. But surely you can see why we believe that there is no conceivable thing that could happen where they would change their mind.

Some fans, it seems, are just besotted with Daniel Levy. ❤️

Last edited:
Although you could say the reason some of us don't take the Levy In guys seriously is that nothing is ever Levy's fault.

European Money League. They try and justify it.

Ticket price hike. They try and justify it.

0 signings for one and a half years. They try and justify it.

Our best players wanting to get out. They try and justify it

Nuno Espirito Santo. They try and justify him

Worst trophy record in our post war history. They try and justify it

Attempted move to Stratford. It was just a ruse etc....

To be honest the list is endless. But surely you can see why we believe that there is no conceivable thing that could happen where they would change their mind.

Some fans, it seems, are besotted with Daniel Levy. ❤️
I don’t get it. I have argued with fans in the stadium who seem to love him. I personally think he is incompetent and has no plan.

He is about to sell our all time top goal scorer for less than Liverpool sold Coutinho. This is not a bit part player this is a player who in the last 8 years has scored half our goals.

I think the game was up not when our fans started singing " Daniel Levy, get out of our club" ....but when Rival fans started singing "Daniel Levy, we want you to stay "
That was the killer. You'd have thought even the most passionate Levy supporters would have started to have misgivings at that point. Alas, the hard core just dug in even deeper.
They must realise they're siding with our enemies 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
He is about to sell our all time top goal scorer for less than Liverpool sold Coutinho. This is not a bit part player this is a player who in the last 8 years has scored half our goalarming
And I thought the whole idea of the £1biiion NFL stadium ( which we are paying for) was to allow us to keep hold of players like Harry Kane and add others of the quality he deserves to be playing with?

What a con that was.

We've actually regressed since White Hart Lane was demolished

I think the game was up not when our fans started singing " Daniel Levy, get out of our club" ....but when Rival fans started singing "Daniel Levy, we want you to stay "
That was the killer. You'd have thought even the most passionate Levy supporters would have started to have misgivings at that point. Alas, the hard core just dug in even deeper.
They seem to be siding with our enemies 🤷‍♀️
Do you often judge your own club by the chants of rival fans? Or only when it suits your agenda?

Said it in the Kane thread and will repeat here.

Abysmal ownership and abysmal chairman, selling the clubs top scorer and one of the best players the PL has ever seen 2 days before a season starts and leaving the new manager, players and supporters in limbo and with a negative feeling before we have even kicked a football.

I just don't know how anybody can justify the way they do business anymore, it's a shocking state of affairs at the club quite frankly, people will try and spin it as a rebuild or a fresh start but I just don't understand the logic behind that, you can't replace a player like him and even if you could, would you trust these owners? How much deadwood do we have from poor purchases again?

Just shocking, fuck ENIC and Levy, I am done.

Said it in the Kane thread and will repeat here.

Abysmal ownership and abysmal chairman, selling the clubs top scorer and one of the best players the PL has ever seen 2 days before a season starts and leaving the new manager, players and supporters in limbo and with a negative feeling before we have even kicked a football.

I just don't know how anybody can justify the way they do business anymore, it's a shocking state of affairs at the club quite frankly, people will try and spin it as a rebuild or a fresh start but I just don't understand the logic behind that, you can't replace a player like him and even if you could, would you trust these owners? How much deadwood do we have from poor purchases again?

Just shocking, fuck ENIC and Levy, I am done.
Bravo. Mate. Exactly how I feel and everyone I know who is “Spurs” feels.

They are Wankers & they ever fucking learn do they ? Money first. Football a distant distraction.

Can’t wait to see our 1 goal striker running about a bit every week with Davies and Dier talking about bouncing back.

Levy has killed what we were.

Back
Top Bottom