Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tomorrow's match could be decisive. Them having come through a gruelling 120+ minutes in the Europa league on Thursday night should weigh heavily in our favour.
Yep. 5pt gap & a game in hand on West Ham. Might be our cup final this season & highlight.

How predictable that some posters are wetting their knickers in excitement at the thought that we might not get top 4. All so that they can blame Levy/Enic.

It really is very sad, and these posters call themselves fans.

Suddenly, we’re (hopefully temporarily) out of the top four and what was a total dead thread comes alive again.
Who could have predicted that?
You’re the best poster on this forum

I’ve always thought you don’t get the acclaim you deserve

This is an unfair world

What's also quite funny is the predictability that you pop up with exactly the same comment in this thread every two weeks or so

:sonpoint:
I can’t stand threads criticising enic/levy so will continue to read them & moan about them. Thus making me a much better human than you! :auriergrin:

Embarrassing & more massive failure for enic/levy if they manage to let a average Woolwich team get top 4th ahead of us.

Surely got to be the last straw now & they need to stop holding us back?!

How predictable that some posters are wetting their knickers in excitement at the thought that we might not get top 4. All so that they can blame Levy/Enic.

It really is very sad, and these posters call themselves fans.
Yes. Let's all lavish praise on Levy and ENIC for continuing the longest trophy drought in our post war history as our under invested squad once again limps towards the finish line under yet another manager appointed under their watch.

Your post is both patronising and pathetic in equal measures.

True colours shining through. Levy first. Spurs second.

Jumping in to defend the owners. While attacking Spurs fans in the same post.

Shameful, nauseating and and disgraceful opportunism on display in suggesting some fans are actually not hurting or indeed revelling in performances like the last two.

Last edited:
But if we finish 4th all is forgiven?
Nope. I think they should go regardless & have got too much wrong to be forgiven .
We have been bad for a few years & whoever gets 4th it will more be by default whether it’s us or Woolwich. If Woolwich get 4th it’s not because they are a very good team with very good owners.
Some people will defend levy/enic no matter what. So my point was more aimed at them, that surely this must be the last straw for them. But I guess deep down I know they will carry on spending their time defending them relentless on here even if we miss out on 4th to an average Woolwich team.
Just more wishful thinking!

Until enic/levy go we will continue to go nowhere fast & they will continue to hold us back.

I can’t stand threads criticising enic/levy so will continue to read them & moan about them. Thus making me a much better human than you! :auriergrin:
Yes. Some of us are angry at our continued lack of success under these owners and feel extremely upset when displays like the last two continue to highlight the neglect and disrespect shown towards our football team.

What poor fans we are. How dare we feel upset or criticise.

Nope. I think they should go regardless & have got too much wrong to be forgiven .
We have been bad for a few years & whoever gets 4th it will more be by default whether it’s us or Woolwich. If Woolwich get 4th it’s not because they are a very good team with very good owners.
Some people will defend levy/enic no matter what. So my point was more aimed at them, that surely this must be the last straw for them. But I guess deep down I know they will carry on spending their time defending them relentless on here even if we miss out on 4th to an average Woolwich team.
Just more wishful thinking!

Until enic/levy go we will continue to go nowhere fast & they will continue to hold us back.

We have been bad for a few years relative to what?

We have been bad for a few years relative to what?
Where we could be with owners & chairman who are more hungry for success & more competent.
Unless you think the last few years is our peak & best we can hope for & weren’t a failure.

Where we could be with owners & chairman who are more hungry for success & more competent.
Unless you think the last few years is our peak & best we can hope for & weren’t a failure.

Lol I mean you could literally say that about anything. City and PSG need new owners because they haven't won the CL; think of where they could be with more hungry owners.

Back
Top Bottom