Leicester away, Saturday 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Managed to get a ticket at the very last minute.

Wow, yet again our support was fucking brilliant today and I had a great time. I've still got:

'DELE ALLI, DELE ALLI, DELE ALLI, DELE ALLI, DELE ALLI, HE'S A YID'

Ringing in my ears.

We have the best away support in the PL, for absolute certain. #COYS
Very Nice to hear ,
Shame the team is boring as shit and the owners don't give a fuck .

Omg the server was literally so crazy that I couldn't get in for an hour. Anyway although a little disappointment. We tied to the team in 2nd :D I really hope Alli gets some more playing time, he did more this game than Lamelamdid all of last season.

And besides. Thanks to Mahrez my Fantasy team is on fire:freundgoal:

I thought the home fans was good but annoying and showing lower league quality of hand clapper things on the TV it gave me a headache lol

Last season's last minute winners are fast being replaced with this season's inability to hold onto a lead...
It's a mentality thing, and one that we're in danger of letting define our season.
The 81st minute of today's game was classic "YESSSSSSSSS.... ohhh!" Spurs!

Its cool that you are pissing a little wee that Levy needs to spend 25M on Berahino asap, when just last night our transfer policy was ticking over perfectly

Cool.

Also posted this on Monday:
http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/fo...discussion-thread.13285/page-1098#post-846793

I never said our transfer policy was good. I think it is objectively bad and that Levy is a very poor chairman. My only point was that he is not the only one who answers the phones and calls other clubs. That has nothing to do with our transfer policy's quality whatsoever.

Last edited:
I haven't read anything in this thread. I've just come here to say Vertonghen looks like fucking shit. Maybe it's a situational thing but any time he's left head to head with an attack I think "here we go again." He gets into that little crouching position and it's all fucking over. Anyone can pass him. Wah.

I haven't read anything in this thread. I've just come here to say Vertonghen looks like fucking shit. Maybe it's a situational thing but any time he's left head to head with an attack I think "here we go again." He gets into that little crouching position and it's all fucking over. Anyone can pass him. Wah.

1 vs 1 situation, its pretty much russian roulette when a defender is in that situation. I have watched the replay several times and it's hard to say what the 'right' decision at that moment was, vertonghen could have easily conceded a penalty.

Back
Top Bottom