Leicester away, Saturday 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good lord the "chiiiiiiillll" is getting old.

I know you may not mean it but when you post like that Sammy you come across as the most "holier than thou" poster on this board. Why be that guy? Does it make you feel better about the poor performances?

If that's the case that is to totally fine. Everyone is different and has different mindsets and ways to cope after a loss. But if you are doing it because you think you're a better fan because you're miserable right now, then I ain't got time for you and your attitude. that's just shameful

Bully for you. I dont give a shit what you do.

See above

And you spend every hour reading it, and spouting bile back, so get off your high horse

Just so many people who suddenly starting to act like they never slated Levy for non investment....oh dont tell me, chiiiiiiiiilllll 3 weeks maaaaaan

So many people who thought we underachieved by not coming 3rd, acting like they are all relaxed about coming 6th.

So many people who hounded out Tim from day one, acting like they own the copywrite to having patience with a manager.

Just, so many people happy clapping their way through the crap telling me every week "the world is not black and white", yet so unable to grasp the fact that you can support both Poch and Levy, yet have big concerns about both too.

And when their own bullshit hypocrisy bites them in the arse, whats left?

"I go to more games than you"

Well the last I heard, WHL is full of cunts these days.....so....

WHL has got fans like you.. Cunts you called them well that is quite fitting..

If the club is not good enough for you then there is an option you know, who holds the gun to your head saying you will support Spurs..
Spurs fans have this reputation that we moan about everything and we only support the club when things are going our way and it's clueless knicker wetting whiny Tarts like you that give us this reputation..

Oh and by the way, the team that are going to finish above us are losing..no doubt that will spoil your weekend..

A defensive midfielder would be nice. Build around him and Mason and Dembelé.

Defence picks itself.

If Kane is fit I would play him, Eriksen and Chadli as front three. Tempting to throw in Onomah or Pritchard for Chadli though, who despite being a goalthreat is quite poor most games.

Good lord the "chiiiiiiillll" is getting old.

I know you may not mean it but when you post like that Sammy you come across as the most "holier than thou" poster on this board. Why be that guy? Does it make you feel better about the poor performances?

It was getting old 4 weeks ago when thats all people wanted to do....whats changed in a week?

Oh..thats right, 1pt from 6 has got people a bit less erm, chilled.

I dont feel good about the poor performances. I dont feel vindicated either. We´ve actually played well at times in these games which surprised me. However, I did expect to see the same mistakes repeated seeing as we only added a CB to our fist 11.

I dont know why people expected us to have improved due to experience etc etc....it was a nonsense notion, its been well and truely bukkaked, and now those people want signings they were not bothered about just 7 days ago.

So no, I dont feel better, I feel just the same way I did 2 weeks ago when I knew the way the opening games were going to pan out.

If that's the case that is to totally fine. Everyone is different and has different mindsets and ways to cope after a loss. But if you are doing it because you think you're a better fan because you're miserable right now, then I ain't got time for you and your attitude. that's just shameful

My mindset is to look at what I think went wrong and why. I dont need to pretend we are going to spank Leicester 4-0 and go on a 15 game winning run to make my weekend better.
If you feel like an inferior fan because you are not that bothered by yesterday, then that is something you alone need to deal with. No need to project your bullshit onto me.
I act as I see fit. I dont give a toss in whatever pyscho analytical bullshit way anyone else takes it.

Your Post:

WHL has got fans like you.. Cunts you called them well that is quite fitting..

If the club is not good enough for you then there is an option you know, who holds the gun to your head saying you will support Spurs..
Spurs fans have this reputation that we moan about everything and we only support the club when things are going our way and it's clueless knicker wetting whiny Tarts like you that give us this reputation..

Oh and by the way, the team that are going to finish above us are losing..no doubt that will spoil your weekend..

Me:
man_watching_paint_dry.jpg

First trip to Leicester so looking forward to this.

Generally feel a little more confident going in to these sort of games when we're away from home, it's playing the likes of Leicester at the Lane where I expect us to slip up.
They're on a decent run so will be full of confidence but we have the better team so need to control the game. I'm hoping it'll be a little more convincing than our visit last season.

Hugo

Walker / Alderweireld / Verts / Rose

Mason / Dembele

Chadli / Eriksen / Clint

Kane

Trippier to be first sub on for Chadli if he "goes missing" and given explicit instruction to just cross the fucking thing with his right, none of this inverted bullshit

Hugo

Trippier / Alderweireld / Vertonghen / Davies

Dier / Mason

Dembele / Eriksen / Njie

Kane

This is what I suspect will be played, not necessarily what I want. Maybe Rose in for Davies and Walker for Trippier. (Wishful thinking on the latter, probably: I like Trippier.) Chadli as striker if Kane's knock is serious.

Dembele at this point is undroppable.

I hope we get a least a draw from this considering how good Leicester are so far. But we also have to remember that the big teams always start slow and the small teams always start fast. Leicester aren't going to be in the top 6 for long. Heck they'll probably be in the bottom half by week 10.

Plus, in their interviews, Mason and Poch realised that just because we're 2-0 up dosent be we have sealed it, so if they follow that going into this match, plus actually having a forward (maybe even 2) as subs instead of Lolmela, we can actually get a good result.

A quality team would bounce back from the disappointment of Saturday. Losing a two goal lead at home is not on The Players and Poch will get it right against LC, Im sure because we are a quality side. The mental attitude is where we need to question, if we struggle?

A quality team would bounce back from the disappointment of Saturday. Losing a two goal lead at home is not on The Players and Poch will get it right against LC, Im sure because we are a quality side. The mental attitude is where we need to question, if we struggle?
LC have like 28 points out of a possible 33 in BPL games? Does seem like a perfect time for Spurs to ruin the party.

Back
Top Bottom