Leicester away, Saturday 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How unfit is Rose that Davies keeps playing? Minus his assist last week he's been poor.

Huge day for Lamela.

Utd will finish the season at least 15pts ahead of us

Quite possibly. But maybe not. My point being is that it's not like the sides projected above us in the table (outside City) have set the world alight yet either.

It seems people feel safe using the logic (albeit a potentially unfounded one) that the big 5 will suddenly switch on once they click as a side, but it'd be impossible for Spurs to do the same...

All I'm saying is it's still early.. No need to melt :adethumbup:

Not too worried about the lineup personally. Would have rather Rose than Davies but assuming he's not fully fit or ready to go. Hopefully Lamela plays centrally and Dembele on the right.

Bench is fine IMO - a few game-changing options (Onomah, Carroll and Alli could all allow us to change style).

Biggest issue for me is Rose not starting. Not happy with that.

Can someone please explain to me why the fuck poch has not got Njie Atleast on the bench? Is he trying to send out some sort of message to levy or something? I can't think of any other reason. Fucking ridiculous and unacceptable we once again have no offensive player to bring on to help out or replace Kane. After the stoke collapse surely spurs would learn? Not a chance. I'm fucking fuming here. That's one of the worse benches I have seen in years at spurs

Back
Top Bottom