Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gotta feel sorry for the next manager to inherit this shower of shit and have little money to change things , hope I’m wrong but this is not a team anymore , they play like they are all dysfunctional strangers .

It wouldn't matter if the manager is Potter, Allegri, Conte, Pep, Klopp or even Levy himself. There are players in this squad who no amount of coaching can fix.

Also can we start talking about how Ndombele, Lo Celso, Reguilon and Hojbjerg have been shit signings? Can count the amount of good games each of them had on one hand.

I think we all need to understand that we could have one of half a dozen managers come in, but they'd still be left with a squad of three or four good players, and two of the best attackers in Europe.

Levy unfortunately thinks this trainwreck can be put back on the tracks.

source.gif
Swearing Jeremy Clarkson GIF by DriveTribe

I genuinely think we're just stupid.... as a club, as a team, as owners....
We can't seem to grasp the logic of taking advantage when opportunity presents itself....

We're just a bit thick is all.

tbf they have been far superior so fair result. Hugo did well and Toby was ok buy the rest were absolutely awful.
we looked like we have against teams like Palace and Fulham and Newcastle previously. Like we think that we are too good for them and that "superior individual quality" will get us through by itself.

And then they look shocked when they realize that they actually have to work for it.

Back
Top Bottom