Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 8 May | 12.30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If there was a table showing the overall IQ of a squad we would be absolutely dead last.
It’s actually frightening how brain dead some of our players are...

Can’t wait for this shitfest of a season to end.
Been saying the same for ages. There are intelligent footballers and then there are the fucking special kids we have.

Mason is nowhere near experienced and ready for this job but until we clear this squad out any manager is going to struggle. About 8-10 players need kicking out till then we are a mid table team dreaming.

If Lamela is at the club at the end of this transfer window, it will be comprehensive proof that Co Co has some extremely compromising photos of Levy.

There is no other reason that he should have lasted 8 years at Spurs.

If a player is running into an offside position - anybody with half a brain would step up!Not Dier.At least he was sharp for the second goal and attacked the ball before Bamford got there.

Isn't everyone loving playing with no midfield again, tho?

I'm just glad Mason spotted the problem and brought Tango on in the 80th minute to address it.

If Levy needs it I'd be willing to fly in and teach our attackers about moving off the ball for free.

I'd even be willing to fly RyanAir to do it.

Leeds are flying through on goal 2v1, the commentators say "the flag will probably go up here, yeah looked offside". Ball goes in. "We'll have to check that, pretty sure he was offside". Then "oh, he was onside, the goal stands."

Wow, thanks VAR. Such an exciting way to experience football.

Back
Top Bottom